Steer Data Mart: own the end to end Technical Design for initiatives in close partnership with the development and operations leaders.
More Uses of the Data Mart Toolkit:
- Oversee Data Mart: OLTP/transactional databases, Data Marts, Data Warehouses, cubes, tabular models, local data sources, etc.
- Ensure your project oversees the integration and staging of data, and the development and maintenance of the Data Lakes, Data Warehouse and Data Marts, for use by analysts throughout your organization.
- Participate as a key member of the Data Integration team to install, configure, and program applications and associated Data Marts per Business Requirements.
- Be accountable for Extracting Data and consolidating with Data Lakes, Data Warehouse and Data Marts.
- Warrant that your venture supports Decision Support analysts by managing and extending an extensive reporting and analysis Data Mart, and develops Back End data sources for complex reports.
- Warrant that your organization oversees the integration and staging of data, and the development and maintenance of the Data Lakes, Data Warehouse and Data Marts, for use by analysts throughout your organization.
- Be certain that your organization supports Decision Support analysts by managing and extending an extensive reporting and analysis Data Mart, and develops Back End data sources for complex reports.
- Assure your organization develops and recommends architecture framework based on the logical and physical data model for operational stores, Data Marts, and Content Management stores.
- Guide Data Mart: Data Integration management between core Business Applications and Data Lakes, Data Marts, etc.
- Confirm your organization develops Data Structures for Data Warehouses and Data Mart projects and initiatives; and supports Data Analytics and Business Intelligence systems.
- Supervise the integration and staging of data, and the development and maintenance of the Data Lakes, Data Warehouse and Data Marts, for use by analysts throughout your organization.
- Assure your organization develops Data Structures for Data Warehouses and Data Mart projects and initiatives; and supports Data Analytics and Business Intelligence systems.
- Be certain that your organization oversees the integration and staging of data, and the development and maintenance of the Data Lakes, Data Warehouse and Data Marts, for use by analysts throughout your organization.
- Warrant that your operation constructs, implements and operational data stores, Data Lakes, and Data Marts.
- Be certain that your operation develops and recommends architecture framework based on the logical data model for operational stores, Data Marts, and Content Management stores.
- Develop and lead an early stage multi disciplinary team to establish the next generation of Data Marts, Data Modeling, reporting, analytics, Decision Support, standards/governance, and the BI/Data Analytics platform.
- Create source to target mappings and ETL design for integration of new/modified data streams into the Data Warehouse/Data Marts.
- Confirm your corporation develops and recommends architecture framework based on the logical data model for operational stores, Data Marts, and Content Management stores.
- Confirm your design develops, plans, and executes Quality Control tests of Data Mart and performs audits on a regular basis to ensure Data Quality and integrity.
- Make sure that your design develops Data Structures for Data Warehouses and Data Mart projects and initiatives; and supports Data Analytics and Business Intelligence systems.
- Secure that your planning supports Decision Support analysts by managing and extending an extensive reporting and analysis Data Mart, and develops Back End data sources for complex reports.
- Be accountable for creating and developing solution designs for data acquisition/ingestion of varied data sets (internal/external), integration and Data Warehouse/Data Marts.
- Initiate taking source data and developing a repeatable and sustainable process for import into a Data Lake and Data Mart.
- Secure that your operation prototypes solutions for displaying information based on Business Needs and transform data into insights through the use of Data Visualization and Data Modeling techniques.
- Identify areas for data Quality Improvement and help to resolve Data Quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, Process Control and improvement, or Process Design strategies.
- Update ensure that the execution and implementation of Data Governance policies and processes are in line with Corporate Strategy and corporate process frameworks.
- Coordinate, plan, upgrade, design, implement, and administer the tool to provide complex Data Reporting.
- Confirm your operation serves as your organizational resource to ensure departmental tools and information are consistent; edits and formats content and graphics, and inputs data in an organized manner.
- Oversee Data Mart: data extraction, summarization, prediction, correlation, and Regression Analysis.
- Steer Data Mart: conduct Process Mining and process modeling using Data Driven, automated, visual tools.
- Make sure that your planning provides trouble resolution and serves as point of technical escalation on complex security challenges.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Mart Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Mart related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Mart specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Mart Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Mart improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are supply costs steady or fluctuating?
- Is the work to date meeting requirements?
- What is your Data Mart quality Cost segregation study?
- Is it economical; do you have the time and money?
- What is your plan to assess your security risks?
- Why not do Data Mart?
- Are the key business and technology risks being managed?
- Which Data Mart data should be retained?
- Where is the cost?
- Who are your Key Stakeholders who need to sign off?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Mart book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Mart self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Mart Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Mart areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Mart Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Mart projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Mart Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Mart project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Mart project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Mart Project Team have enough people to execute the Data Mart project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Mart project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Mart Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Mart project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Mart Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Mart project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Mart project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Mart project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Mart project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Mart project with this in-depth Data Mart Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Mart projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Mart and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Mart investments work better.
This Data Mart All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.