Develop and lead an early stage multi disciplinary teams to establish the next generation of data marts, data modeling, reporting, analytics, decision support, standards/governance, and the BI/Data Analytics platform.
More Uses of the Data Marts Toolkit:
- Oversee the integration and staging of data, and the development and maintenance of the data warehouse and data marts, for use by analysts throughout your organization.
- Supervise: design, develop, manage and update logical and physical data models for the bi data marts.
- Supervise the integration and staging of data, and the development and maintenance of the data lakes, data warehouse and data marts, for use by analysts throughout your organization.
- Confirm your organization develops intermediate level decision support applications, data extracts, files, reports, data marts, and/or analysis.
- Ensure you do load domain specific data marts for consumption by analytic processes, reporting, and BI tools.
- Oversee the integration and staging of data, and the development and maintenance of the data lakes, data warehouse and data marts, for use by analysts throughout your organization.
- Warrant that your organization oversees the integration and staging of data, and the development and maintenance of the data lakes, data warehouse and data marts, for use by analysts throughout your organization.
- Collaborate with the data warehouse team and the business partners in designing Data Marts.
- Perform data analysis and data profiling against source systems and data warehouse Design data marts to support Business Intelligence reporting Design ETL processes.
- Collaborate in the creation and improvement of data platform solutions (Data Marts, Cubes) to facilitate decision making.
- Be accountable for creating meta data repository of the various data elements in the data warehouse and data marts.
- Analyze, design, test, implement, and document data warehouses, data marts, and business intelligence applications.
- Serve as a key participant in the design and implementation of Data Warehouses and Data Marts.
- Be accountable for consulting on using business intelligence data for predictive analytics and facilitating implementation of new tools and data marts.
- Ensure you do build data models against analytical data marts for the best performance and analysis capability.
- Govern: coach recommend best practices for designing the olap cubes, dimensional models and data marts.
- Be accountable for using logical data models, help build data marts for analysis to determine trends and significant data relationships across different functional areas.
- Develop data marts, dashboards, reports, and deep dive analyzes to inform the ongoing launch and optimization of marketing channels.
- Perform data validation on data marts and other data and analytic assets to ensure products meet the business needs and requirements.
- Pilot: design and manage your organizations reference architecture for data marts, warehouses, tooling, and analytic environments.
- Be certain that your organization designs and develops ETL to load the data warehouse and data marts, utilizing reusable design components.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Marts Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Marts related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Marts specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Marts Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 833 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Marts improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 833 standard requirements:
- What kind of integration is required with traditional data warehouses, relational and object databases, file and object storage, data marts, and other NoSQL technologies?
- Should purchases of tools and technology be centralized through one technology evaluation group, or dispersed throughout your organization and individual business units?
- Is only basic user account information being stored, or is additional information, like personal user information and customization features, required?
- Does your data warehouse, operational data store, data mart or decision support systems meet the performance expectations of your business users?
- How do you use data marts and supplementary modules of individual departments as innovative prototypes for further departments and locations?
- Which layer of an enterprise data flow architecture is concerned with the assembly and preparation of data for loading into data marts?
- How often do you hear of technology vendors holding products back from the market simply to give an outsourcing customer an advantage?
- Does your organization have expectations around analyzing and scoring the level of data quality for source systems and the data mart?
- Which concept is concerned with the impact of production and product consumption from a products conception to its ultimate disposal?
- Is your organization looking to incorporate business metadata with technical metadata as part of the metadata management strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Marts book in PDF containing 833 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Marts self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Marts Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Marts areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Marts Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Marts projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Marts Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Marts project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your Data Marts project management methodology?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the sum of all work package budgets plus planning packages within control accounts equal the budgets assigned to the already stated control accounts?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Define the work as completely as possible. What work will be included in the Data Marts project?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you analyze the impact of individual new Data Marts projects to the overall portfolio?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be cost of redeployment of the personnel?
- Risk Audit: Has everyone (staff, volunteers and participants) agreed to a code of behaviour or conduct?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will bidders price evaluations be done, by deliverables, phases, or in a big bang?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the right people being attracted and retained to meet the future challenges?
- Procurement Audit: Has alternatives been considered for the specified procurement Data Marts project?
Step-by-step and complete Data Marts Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Marts project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Marts project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Marts project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Marts project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Marts project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Marts project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Marts project with this in-depth Data Marts Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Marts projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Marts and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Marts investments work better.
This Data Marts All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.