Proactively participate and help to lead the team and coach other Development Teams in IT to enforce standards in all development initiatives involving Data Modeling, Data Quality, Data Dictionary consistency for all data elements and Meta Data management.
More Uses of the Data Modelling Toolkit:
- Be accountable for collaborating directly with the Product Management and Development Teams on discovery sessions and solution review to align on Strategic Goals and Key Business Decisions regarding products and services.
- Steer: executive ownership and implementation of data, reporting, and analytics capability/solution implementations and enterprise rollout and adoption of Information Assets.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on the data demand side (finance, analysts, department leads) and data supply side (domain experts on source systems of the data).
- Create repeatable solution patterns and standards for relevant Data Management capabilities to ensure Data Consistency and accuracy, while maintaining SLA requirements.
- Confirm your organization considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment; identifies and communicates risks and impacts.
- Oversee: act as an expert technical resource for Cloud Data Modelling, Data Warehouse Architecture and analysis efforts to support business Team Goals.
- Collaborate on design and implementation of Workflow Solutions that provide long term scalability, reliability, and performance, and integration with reporting.
- Manage work with the Application and Systems Development Teams to implement Data Strategies, build Data Flows and develop conceptual Data Models.
- Contribute towards the development and application of the Enterprise Data Hubs Governance Standards, Data Modelling and associated processes.
- Secure that your organization complies; is accountable you have honest, transparent, and authentic communications with your colleagues, regardless of personal ramifications.
- Control: actively engage in governance and management of unified Data Modelling, governance of Metadata and Data Quality of Critical Data elements.
- Manage advanced knowledge and expertise with Data Modelling, Data Aggregation, standardization, linking, Quality Check mechanisms and reporting.
- Warrant that your enterprise leads system Change Process from requirements through implementation; provides user and operational support of application to business users.
- Manage: work closely with users, change managers, Project Management, architecture and developers to translate the Business Requirements into Functional Requirements and create solution (Data Mapping).
- Develop material for and provide training to stakeholders on data interpretation, data evaluation, statistical and analytical techniques.
- Initiate: act as an expert technical resource for Data Modelling, Data Warehouse Architecture and analysis efforts to support business Team Goals.
- Evaluate: research new technologies, Data Modelling methods and information Management Systems to determine which ones should be incorporated into organization Data Architectures, and develop implementation timelines and milestones.
- Make sure that your operation complies; impacts the business directly by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams.
- Manage to gather, analyze, and interpret data and derive useful information for key Business Initiatives, working across and synchronizing multiple data sources.
- Ensure you compile; lead efforts to develop and improve procedures for automated monitoring and proactive intervention, reducing any Unplanned Downtime.
- Create and document resilient Data Architectures that are based in a solid Data Strategy and the context of your Organizational Strategy.
- Devise: continuously integrate commercial datasets into your product framework to leverage for gains on enrichment accuracy and coverage (match rate).
- Orchestrate: direct the identification of risks which impact project delivery and ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary.
- Be certain that your enterprise leads and implements ongoing tests in the search for solutions in the Data Modelling, collects and prepares the training of data, tones the data, optimizes algorithm implementations to test, scale, and deploy future models.
- Govern: design and implement policies, protocols and systems to improve productivity, generate efficiency, improve lead work rates, and generate revenue.
- Orchestrate: due to the great number of applications you receive for each of your open vacancies, you are unable to respond on an individual basis.
- Drive: implement Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, statistical Data Modelling, and Data Analysis to improve the Operational Efficiency of your Data Operations.
- Lead the creation of development, staging, and production database instances, and the migration from one environment to another.
- Supervise: document the Data Architecture and environment in order to maintain a current and accurate view of the larger Data Platform picture.
- Support the development of strategies and lead the identification of technical solutions for key business issues leveraging data, visual analysis, Advanced Analytics and other strategies.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Modelling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Modelling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Modelling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Modelling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Modelling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Does the problem have ethical dimensions?
- Who are your Key Stakeholders who need to sign off?
- How do you keep records, of what?
- Can you adapt and adjust to changing Data Modelling situations?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- Do you think Data Modelling accomplishes the goals you expect it to accomplish?
- What is the cost of rework?
- When is Root Cause Analysis Required?
- What are you challenging?
- What Data Modelling standards are applicable?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Modelling book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Modelling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Modelling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Modelling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Modelling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Modelling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Modelling Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Modelling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Modelling project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Modelling Project Team have enough people to execute the Data Modelling Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Modelling Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Modelling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Modelling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Modelling Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Modelling Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Modelling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Modelling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Modelling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Modelling project with this in-depth Data Modelling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Modelling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Modelling and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Modelling investments work better.
This Data Modelling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.