Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Policy Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Policy Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Policy Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Policy Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Policy Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Is there continual improvement through the use of a quality policy, objectives, management review, audit results, corrective and preventive actions and analysis of data?
- What data do you regularly consult to monitor progress against your vision for employee success and make strategic decisions which are reflected in policy?
- How does the policy fit with your existing insurance coverage ÃÂÃÂ beware any overlaps or more importantly gaps between policies which will leave you exposed?
- Do firewall and router configurations restrict connections between untrusted networks and trusted network systems protecting databases in the network?
- Which functions, if performed by scheduling and operations personnel, would be in conflict with a policy requiring a proper segregation of duties?
- How would it help your business if you could automatically integrate your multiple data sources and produce one dashboard view of the business?
- Does the policy include reference to other relevant policies and regulatory requirements, as the data protection act and data security policy?
- What ongoing audit and compliance obligations do you have to undertake to ensure the policy remains current and will respond appropriately?
- Do you classify, protect and apply policy-driven actions to your data, on devices, between apps, in any location, at rest and in transit?
- Is the retention policy reasonable and can app users opt-out of any of collections and erase/delete collected information and accounts?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Policy Management book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Policy Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Policy Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Policy Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Policy Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Policy Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Policy Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Policy Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Data Policy Management project scheduling & tracking?
- Network Diagram: If a current contract exists, can you provide the vendor name, contract start, and contract expiration date?
- Executing Process Group: When is the appropriate time to bring the scorecard to Board meetings?
- Project Portfolio management: If the pmo does not properly balance the portfolio of Data Policy Management projects, who will?
- Risk Audit: Are all financial transactions accurately recorded (receipted, banked)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is there a new or renewed interest in the field of Data Policy Management project management?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who has the authority to reject Data Policy Management project requirements?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Scope Management Plan: How will scope changes be identified and classified?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does all Data Policy Management project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
Step-by-step and complete Data Policy Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Policy Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Policy Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Policy Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Policy Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Policy Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Policy Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Policy Management project with this in-depth Data Policy Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Policy Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Policy Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Policy Management investments work better.
This Data Policy Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.