Incorporate advanced technical practices and a variety of complex features as complicated Technical Requirements, application of new or special materials or processes and difficult coordination or oversight requirements into Problem Solving and Program Planning.
More Uses of the Data Remediation Toolkit:
- Assure that projects adhere to all organization directives, policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Control: document opportunities to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and/or increased Process Maturity.
- Drive Solution Design and execution of multipronged remediation efforts that span across platforms, subject areas, and lines of business to address Enterprise Data needs.
- Secure that your venture complies; implements Technical Requirements to complete client projects by directing field staff to sample, test and collect data and/or document site activities.
- Orchestrate: development and implementation of testing plans and testing code in order to challenge models through empirical analyses and to verify model implementation.
- Provide leadership in determining solutions to complex problems and be recognized as having expertise in a functional areas of technical expertise.
- Collaborate with record retention area the enforcement of the record retention policy/program.
- Control: implementation, maintenance, and Monitoring Performance of Data Quality rules in an application.
- Ensure you consult; Lead Data Remediation projects/programs (defensible deletion, ROT cleanup) projects.
- Methodize: document field activities record field data, analyze and interpret findings; compile and complete field notes; organize and file data (electronically).
- Manage work with sales colleagues and other Internal Stakeholders to drive the Sales Process from beginning to end by identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity and managing Sales Cycles to closure.
- Drive: conduct Privacy Impact assessments in partnership with business/Technology Stakeholders and facilitate closing of gaps.
- Ensure you oversee; build trust with large Project Teams through Effective Communication, Conflict Management and professional rapport.
- Serve as day to day Project Lead, ensuring progress of Project Team against established goals.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Strategy to promote improvement in Product Quality and the development of new sources of revenue.
- Provide training/ education for product users to properly govern the data for quality and protection.
- Adapt and perform consistently under changing requirements and dynamic work situations.
- Identify: review, critical assessment and challenge of models on conceptual soundness, assumptions and limitations, data, developmental evidence in support of modeling choices, performance, implementation and documentation.
- Ensure your organization develops and provides training to others regarding resource description, MetaData Remediation and MetaData Management.
- Develop virtual and on site workshops with a focus on department development and Program Development.
- Be accountable for training on processes with exception remediation and Risk Monitoring and supervisory review.
- Follow all compliance guidelines around appropriate data sources and Data Collection practices.
- Head: exposure on sales, multiple Client Management and developing the existing and new customers.
- Coordinate with Process Owners to maintain data in adherence with the retention guidelines.
- Identify differences between logical and physical Data Models and between disparate physical models.
- Be accountable for working through KPI development, Data Management, budget activities, subcontract (end user) management, Process Flow analysis, supply orders, and department specific operations.
- Develop schedules, monitor progress, monitor expenditures of budget and review quality of work performed.
- Establish that your strategy generates end of shift reports for documentation and Knowledge Transfer to subsequent analysts on duty.
- Recognize opportunities to improve the migration and transition project process and communicate ideas to the leads of Data Governance and Data Management.
- Secure that your corporation performs System Design, development and installation of hardware/software/process and methodology solutions.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Remediation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Remediation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Remediation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Remediation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Remediation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is a Data Remediation Team Work effort in place?
- What is the purpose of Data Remediation in relation to the mission?
- How sensitive must the Data Remediation strategy be to cost?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- Which Data Remediation data should be retained?
- Data Remediation risk decisions: whose call is it?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- How do you manage scope?
- Can you maintain your growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to your success?
- What are hidden Data Remediation quality costs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Remediation book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Remediation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Remediation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Remediation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Remediation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Remediation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Remediation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Remediation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Remediation project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Remediation Project Team have enough people to execute the Data Remediation Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Remediation Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Remediation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Remediation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Remediation Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Remediation Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Remediation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Remediation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Remediation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Remediation project with this in-depth Data Remediation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Remediation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Remediation and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Remediation investments work better.
This Data Remediation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.