Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Retention Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Retention related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Retention specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Retention Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Retention improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- What are the GDPR requirements around data retention and are there any features in the current product(s) or planned for the future that help customers comply with the already stated requirements?
- How often is the shipping staff or the vendor Management, and today it should be called using the wrong carrier for the size, speed, and Data Management, since that seems to distance of the order?
- How do you make sense of the massive amounts of customer experience data produced in the digital age, knowing that customer feedback can make or break businesses and products?
- When the data is no longer needed for production purposes, where do you store it long-term in compliance with your data retention policy and applicable legal requirements?
- Are all highly sensitive data files routinely and promptly deleted in a secure manner when no longer needed for approved business purpose or official records retention?
- Is there any reason why information stored by a system that captures a database of historical communications would be held to a more stringent retention requirement?
- Does the standard require a reporting financial organization to retain a paper copy of the documentary evidence collected as part of its due diligence procedures?
- Is there a defined retention period of backup to ensure backup data is retained for the period necessary to satisfy business, regulatory and legal requirements ?
- How would you rate your IT departments support of the lifecycle of your organizations data, from acquisition to retention/storage to (if applicable) destruction?
- Where possible, do you retain copies of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to comply with the Right to Data Portability?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Retention book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Retention self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Retention Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Retention areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Retention Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Retention projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Retention Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Retention project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is a pmo (Data Retention project management office) in place and provide oversight to the Data Retention project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the assigned Data Retention project manager a PMP (Certified Data Retention project manager) and experienced?
- Risk Audit: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff entrance standards are appropriately effective and constructive and being implemented consistently?
- Scope Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Quality Audit: How is the Strategic Plan (and other plans) reviewed and revised?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the formal organization make use of individual resources and meet individual needs?
- Change Request: Will new change requests be acknowledged in a timely manner?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets (or Data Retention projections) established on a facility-wide basis at least annually for the life of the contract?
- Project Scope Statement: Are the meetings set up to have assigned note takers that will add action/issues to the issue list?
Step-by-step and complete Data Retention Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Retention project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Retention project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Retention project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Retention project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Retention project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Retention project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Retention project with this in-depth Data Retention Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Retention projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Retention and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Retention investments work better.
This Data Retention All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.