Arrange that your organization works with large structured / Unstructured Data sets, various rest/WMS Data Services, multiple database programs and collection systems, in a modeling and analytical environment, solving hard intelligence problems and issues.
More Uses of the Data Services Toolkit:
- Evaluate: design and implement APIs and microservices for driving search, indexing and Data Services in a Cloud Based ecommerce environment.
- Be accountable for troubleshooting Data Services as central office routers and switching and the customer premise equipment routers.
- Develop: actively lead the culture of excellence as part of the Enterprise Data Services team.
- Govern: in partnership with the Business Development, Solution Architects and Sales Team, formulate and execute a strategy to drive adoption of Data Services.
- Establish: constant proactive surveillance of data, voice, video networks, and software and Data Services, Information Technology and facilities using a variety of monitoring systems.
- Be accountable for evaluating plans for database API / Data Services design, development, and implementation using Agile Delivery.
- Be accountable for implementing effective time and Project Management processes to deliver Data Services on time and on budget.
- Standardize: by modernizing storage through Data Management, customers can upgrade infrastructure to bring modern Data Services to Existing Applications.
- Drive: index and data solutions (IDS) provides Relationship Management, Operations Management and Vendor Risk management for all index and market Data Services in use by your organization.
- Coordinate: work closely with engineering and operations staff to design and implement secure, available and performant Data Services supporting a variety of applications.
- Provide leadership and guidance to your organization and your members around all things data and how to productize data and Data Services.
- Drive the Software Architecture design and deployment of your next generation Data Services platform.
- Develop Pricing Strategies for new and evolving products and services, particularly focusing on Tokenization, authentication, Fraud Management and Data Services.
- Perform Data Services Reporting benchmarking, enhancements, optimizations, and platform analytics.
- Formulate: high Analytical Skills and knack to develop tools for monitoring high frequency Data Services.
- Confirm your corporation assess compliance and regulatory concerns with Data Services to ensure compliant processes; for accessing, moving, storing data.
- Coordinate efforts with other Service Teams to ensure quality Data Requirements, Data Structures, and Data Services are addressed as part of your Solution Development lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain architectural roadmap for data products and Data Services plus ensuring alignment with the business and Enterprise Architecture strategies and standards.
- Be accountable for leading the Data Services organization with technical acumen, architecture and Best Practices.
- Drive the integration of multiple applications and Data Services into an effective architecture model with limited Technical Debt.
- Devise: coach you provide a full range of hybrid Cloud Data Services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on premises environments to accelerate Digital Transformation.
- Manage: partner with Risk Management and Security Teams to identify the standards and lead the design, build, and rollout of secured and compliant Data Services.
- Iterate on your high performance and scalable platform for massive Data Collection, Real Time Analytics and backend Data Services.
- Supervise: customarily and regularly participates in the design of Data Services for Software Development to support business plans or create new strategic options.
- Audit: leverage Open Source platforms and Cloud Technologies to improve efficiency and scalability of Data Services.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How can a Data Services test verify your ideas or assumptions?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- Do you understand your Management Processes today?
- What sort of initial information to gather?
- What is a worst-case scenario for losses?
- Who manages Data Services risk?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- Do you have the right capabilities and capacities?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Data Services effort?
- What is the cost of rework?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Services book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Services project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Services Project Team have enough people to execute the Data Services Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Services Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Services Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Services Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Services project with this in-depth Data Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Services and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Services investments work better.
This Data Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.