Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Silos Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Silos related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Silos specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Silos Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 989 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Silos improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 989 standard requirements:
- Can IT deploy a big data platform that meets each departments needs, given that each department is using different software, cares about different metrics, and stores its data in separate silos?
- Are your analysts and decision-makers having to use multiple systems and correlate information manually in order to gain situational awareness or know what is happening in a particular location?
- What developments are you seeing that are making it more important than ever for client companies to establish an enterprise-wide approach to manage the challenges of business-unit silos?
- When asked, do you face challenges in using data strategically to ensure your manpower, personnel and equipment are ready to achieve the mission at your organization?
- How can it executives overcome the challenges of data silos, security, and governance while providing agility, self-service, and access to data that end-users demand?
- What does your organization achieve if IT services were suddenly a set of services that could be applied to any business problem, opportunity, or innovative idea?
- What if your data management approach could be effectively streamlined to deliver the level of support and innovation that is now expected of your organization?
- Does your (or any specific) department/organization have trouble getting to a single version of the truth, especially across multiple enterprise applications?
- Do you have data and analytical capabilities to measure the cost benefits of hiring externally versus internally across all levels of your organization?
- What are your organizations current strategic goals and priorities that can only be achieved through the effective use of data capture and exchange?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Silos book in PDF containing 989 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Silos self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Silos Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Silos areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Silos Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Silos projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Silos Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Silos project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Data Silos project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Who determines the quality and expertise of contractors?
- Procurement Audit: Where required, did candidates give evidence of complying with required environmental management standards?
- Project Scope Statement: Will statistics related to QA be collected, trends analyzed, and problems raised as issues?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders review organizational performance?
- Closing Process Group: What is the overall risk of the Data Silos project to your organization?
- Initiating Process Group: Are the changes in your Data Silos project being formally requested, analyzed, and approved by the appropriate decision makers?
- Quality Management Plan: Account for the procedures used to verify the data quality of the data being reviewed?
- Team Directory: Decisions: is the most suitable form of contract being used?
- Scope Management Plan: Has adequate time for orientation & training of Data Silos project staff been provided for in relation to technical nature of the application and the experience levels of Data Silos project personnel?
Step-by-step and complete Data Silos Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Silos project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Silos project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Silos project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Silos project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Silos project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Silos project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Silos project with this in-depth Data Silos Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Silos projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Silos and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Silos investments work better.
This Data Silos All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.