Develop guidelines and patterns for usage of data streaming, Data Virtualization,Change Data Captureand directData Accessaccounting for variousUse Casesranging fromReal Time Dataneeds to legacy more staticData Warehouse Architectureand techniques.
More Uses of the Data Virtualization Toolkit:
- Ensure you train;Distributed Datamanagement or Data Virtualization.
- Systematize: Data Virtualization techniques.
- Develop Data Virtualization and smart caching solutions.
- Initiate: Data Virtualization and DaaS technology.
- Transform and improve performance long running queries on large datasets with more efficient queries, Data Virtualization.
Save time,,,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Virtualization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-stepWork Plansand maturity diagnostics for any Data Virtualization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Virtualization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Virtualization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in aData Drivenimprovement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas ofProcess Design this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Virtualization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is out of scope?
- Where is the cost?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- Are allKey Stakeholderspresent at all Structured Walkthroughs?
- How can you improve Data Virtualization?
- What adjustments to the strategies are needed?
- What are the short and long-term Data Virtualization goals?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- How do you know if you are successful?
- What is the overall business strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Virtualization book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Virtualization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Virtualization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Virtualization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Virtualization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offlineData Protectionof your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-readyRACI Matrixshows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Virtualization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data VirtualizationProject ManagementForm Templates covering over 1500 Data Virtualization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of theAcquisition Processcycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Virtualization project issues be unconditionally tracked through theIssue Resolutionprocess?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data VirtualizationProject Teamhave enough people to execute the Data Virtualization project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: AreCorrective Actionstaken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data VirtualizationProject Plan(variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data VirtualizationProject ManagementForms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Virtualization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3Stakeholder AnalysisMatrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data VirtualizationProject ManagementPlan
- 2.2Scope ManagementPlan
- 2.3Requirements ManagementPlan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5Requirements TraceabilityMatrix
- 2.6 Data VirtualizationProject ScopeStatement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Virtualization project Schedule
- 2.20Cost ManagementPlan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24Quality ManagementPlan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26Process ImprovementPlan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29Human Resource ManagementPlan
- 2.30Communications ManagementPlan
- 2.31Risk ManagementPlan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35Risk DataSheet
- 2.36Procurement ManagementPlan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38Stakeholder ManagementPlan
- 2.39Change ManagementPlan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8Team PerformanceAssessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Virtualization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Virtualization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Virtualization project with this in-depth Data Virtualization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Virtualization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-basedBest Practicestrategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Virtualization and putProcess Designstrategies into practice according toBest Practiceguidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Virtualization investments work better.
This Data Virtualization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.