Drive Deal Management: Warehouse Management Systems, transportation management systems, Order Management systems, etc.
More Uses of the Deal Management Toolkit:
- Guide Deal Management: partner closely with the merchandising team to ensure all deal emails are optimized and contain the most engaging products with the highest margins.
- Participate and manage various stages of the deal lifecycle (due diligence, Solution Design, integration and testing, implementation and operational readiness).
- Ensure compliance with contractual terms and develop Best Practices for fulfilling non standard deal requirements.
- Use Data Analysis of sales performance, customer accounts, Competitive intelligence, and Market Trends to develop, implement, and make needed adjustments to market penetration plans and account based strategies to compete and win enterprise software deal that increase net new revenues.
- Oversee Deal Management: actively partner with multiplE Business units, gather deal input, lead business considerations and Gain Consensus among stakeholders.
- Secure that your team identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, develops/implements Corrective Action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Be accountable for partnering across surface Product Marketing, operations, legal, Field Sales, channel partners, and finance on creative and solution based deal making initiatives that drive revenue growth and enable Digital Transformation for your multinational enterprise customers.
- Obtain identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements Corrective Action plans for resolution of problematic issues and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Provide deal structure guidance and creative solutions by fully understanding billing systems, various licensing models, deal structures, and pricing to support to the sales organization while maintaining internal pricing standards.
- Ensure you are an expert at working with cross functional teams, can deal with a lot of ambiguity and synthesize large amounts of information into a clear story that keeps everyone aligned.
- Help to accelerate deal cycles to close by partnering with your Account Executives and Customer Success teams in quoting and contract generation in an effort to provide the Client with the appropriate package while maximizing revenue.
- Govern Deal Management: throughout the deal cycle from establishing commercial terms to maintaining your commitments to your partners.
- Develop and maintain financial tracking system for acquired business to manage performance against deal modeling expectations.
- Originate investment opportunities and systematic deal flow through outreach, primary research, thematic investing, and network referrals.
- Devise Deal Management: actively partner with multiplE Business units, gather deal input, lead business considerations and Gain Consensus among stakeholders.
- Provide internal reporting on the status of sales opportunities, as potential deal value, prospective close timelines, and issues holding up the close of sales opportunities.
- Use query and control languages, program, create complex reports, deal with Database Management systems, and provide Technical Support.
- Ensure you support; understand the customer Decision Making process and develop relationships with key decision makers, nurture champions and coaches, and progress a deal through sales cycle.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, develop and implement Corrective Action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Assure your organization acts as a key member of the deal sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client internal groups.
- Be certain that your organization has the maturity and confidence to pleasantly deal with your clients and the presence of mind to be able to deal with hostile or upset customers.
- Coordinate Deal Management: revenue deal accountant, cloud Business Finance.
- Ensure you produce; build a set of Best Practices around deal making and bid management for your largest deals, and replicate across geographies.
- Develop and socialize strategic plans, drive initiatives and support sales motions, and enable sales acceleration, deal closure, and Cloud consumption.
- Run weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings to sales and executive leadership on key metrics, providing analysis with recommended next steps to improve deal velocity and conversion.
- Ensure you succeed; build a set of Best Practices around deal making and bid management for your largest deals, and replicate across geographies.
- Drive Best Practices to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness via deal review, early checkpoint and enforcement of standard Business Practices and policies.
- Formulate Deal Management: leverage partner relationships with sales to influence deals and enable sales, solutions, client success teams with partner resources where applicable to increase deal conversion.
- Ensure you direct; understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and Cost Estimate leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings.
- Organize Deal Management: revenue deal accountant, cloud Business Finance.
- Investigate all security related incidents, conduct incident Trend Analysis, and develop training and/or solutions to mitigate the potential for reoccurrence.
- Develop Policies and Procedures manuals, training for internal/external customers, and measurements for assessing improvement of implemented processes.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Deal Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Deal Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Deal Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Deal Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Deal Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is it like to work for you?
- How is the value delivered by Deal Management being measured?
- Do the viable solutions scale to future needs?
- What is measured? Why?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- How do you verify the Deal Management requirements quality?
- How do you go about securing Deal Management?
- Are losses recognized in a timely manner?
- What is the Deal Management problem definition? What do you need to resolve?
- When should a process be art not science?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Deal Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Deal Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Deal Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Deal Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Deal Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Deal Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Deal Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Deal Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Deal Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Deal Management Project Team have enough people to execute the Deal Management Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Deal Management Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Deal Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Deal Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Deal Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Deal Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Deal Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Deal Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Deal Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Deal Management project with this in-depth Deal Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Deal Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Deal Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Deal Management Investments work better.
This Deal Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.