Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DHL Supply Chain Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DHL Supply Chain related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DHL Supply Chain specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DHL Supply Chain Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 952 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DHL Supply Chain improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 952 standard requirements:
- How is the complex digital supply chain -where multiple downstream providers provide services for each other and data residence and transmission points are increasingly obscure -being dealt with from an audit perspective?
- Are you committed to making the necessary investments in terms of infrastructure, training and education to develop the necessary lean supply chain management culture, structures and tools?
- What are the cost implications of attempting to specify the impact of logistics operations on the value of the customers organization as well as on the value of suppliers own stock price?
- Has your organization ever identified a cyber incident or control systems incident that could be attributed to corrupted hardware or software linked to a supply chain vulnerability?
- Now that organizations have fine-tuned human performance, supply chain, operations, processes, cycle time, and other targeted areas, how can they continue to improve performance?
- For coordinating with upstream supply chain partners, particularly suppliers, has the system developed mechanisms such as extending visibility of real-time demand information?
- More and more customers seek just-in-time deliveries of small quantities. Do you have the flexibility to cope with the range of customer demands likely to be placed upon you?
- If a part of the installed base is not adaptable to new sensor technology, do you have insight into the failure rate of critical components based on historical data on hand?
- Decision-making is at the core of supply chain management. Do your analytical models aid in decision-making to questions such as what transportation option should you use?
- Do you expect your suppliers to address the information security risks connected with use of information and communications technology services and product supply chains?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DHL Supply Chain book in PDF containing 952 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DHL Supply Chain self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DHL Supply Chain Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DHL Supply Chain areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DHL Supply Chain Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DHL Supply Chain projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DHL Supply Chain Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 DHL Supply Chain project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Has the need for the DHL Supply Chain project been properly established?
- Decision Log: How does provision of information, both in terms of content and presentation, influence acceptance of alternative strategies?
- WBS Dictionary: Detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the ims development and management approach described?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT DHL Supply Chain project team?
- Procurement Audit: Was the admissibility of variants displayed in the contract notice?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the DHL Supply Chain project schedule available for all DHL Supply Chain project team members to review?
- Planning Process Group: Did the program design/ implementation strategy adequately address the planning stage necessary to set up structures, hire staff etc.?
- Team Operating Agreement: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
Step-by-step and complete DHL Supply Chain Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DHL Supply Chain project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DHL Supply Chain project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DHL Supply Chain project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DHL Supply Chain project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DHL Supply Chain project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DHL Supply Chain project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DHL Supply Chain project with this in-depth DHL Supply Chain Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DHL Supply Chain projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DHL Supply Chain and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DHL Supply Chain investments work better.
This DHL Supply Chain All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.