Manage and provide oversight for Regulatory Compliance with regards to products handled and services performed at site by assessing performance to regulatory guidelines, the contract, and Customer Requirements; reporting the results to Executive Management.
More Uses of the DHL Supply Chain Toolkit:
- Confirm your Strategy serves as internal technical expertise, partnering with product team on setup/design phases and provides configuration and design direction to ensure project standardization.
- Manage, on behalf of the commercial owner, the most complex Supply Chain solutions for the customer on a day to day basis to ensure that performance targets are met.
- Identify and execute Continuous Improvement opportunities that improves financial performance and Service Levels, enhancing Value Proposition for internal and external customers.
- Prepare billings and process payments of freight bills; establish a financial Audit for fleet Operations to determine its Cost Effectiveness.
- Assure your corporation facilitates incident investigations, Root Cause Analysis for sites and provides steps for Corrective Action to site management and Functional Safety Team.
- Secure that your project complies; overseas the development, implementation, administration, and updating of safety Policies and Procedures in coordination with updates to regulations and corporate policy.
- Make sure that your venture provides regular communication to site Operations and internal departments regarding operational issues, Process Flows, Customer Requirements, account specific issues, etc.
- Provide Continuous Improvement suggestions to the customers by analyzing existing solutions and identifying and implementing service enhancements on an ongoing basis.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customers complaint, determine the cause of the problem, select and account for the best solution to solve the problems, expedite correction or adjustment, follow up to ensure resolution.
- Provide network operational focus for the customer around service KPIs and other specific targets or goals mutually determined by DHL and the customer.
- Control: monitor and report level of qms implementation, Compliance and effectiveness through Audit activities, observation, review of quality metrics and Customer Feedback.
- Guide: monitor Service Levels and Customer Satisfaction to ensure performance meets customer/vendor, and DHL Supply Chain (Balanced Scorecard) contractual requirements.
- Develop, administer, and conduct training and safety programs and activities for associates and ensure all processes are documented to meet organization, regulatory, ISO and corporate requirements.
- Evaluate performance variances to identify root cause, develop Corrective Action plan for review with management and implement approved action plans.
- Manage, on behalf of the commercial owner, the most complex Service Parts Logistics solutions for the customer on a day to day basis to ensure that performance targets are met.
- Ensure all regulatory and customer safety requirements are incorporated into organization policies and associates are appropriately trained.
- Support operational development by identifying customer business requirements and effectively translating requirements into an efficient process and/or system solution.
- Communicate frequently with internal (DHL Supply Chain transportation, Customer Support, operations) and external customers (carriers, client transportation, client Customer Service Organizations) to ensure consistency in direction and expectations.
- Warrant that your organization utilizes planning software system to determine replenishment levels needed for customer accounts and orders packaging materials accordingly, determining the appropriate amount of materials necessary to meet current and forecasted production levels.
- Oversee the development of project and resource plans and validate that all significant plans are optimized with regards to schedule and personnel.
- Audit: accurately count and process inventory by location, unit count, size, barcode, and product type during inventory reconciliation and inbound receiving activities.
- Arrange that your venture provides network based operational focus around service KPIs and other specific targets or goals mutually determined by DHL and the customer.
- Communicate frequently with internal (transportation, Customer Support, operations) and external customers (carriers, client transportation, client Customer Service Organizations) to ensure consistency in direction and expectations.
- Confirm your organization evaluates efficient sequence of Operations and work flow and recommends improvements to operational processes to maximize utilization of facilities and personnel.
- Confirm your organization complies; conducts ongoing safety inspections of facilities, Operations, and equipment to ensure Compliance and safe working environment for associates.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DHL Supply Chain Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any DHL Supply Chain related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DHL Supply Chain specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DHL Supply Chain Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DHL Supply Chain improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Does your organization intimately understand the magnitude of customer-centric marketing and the complexity of promotional planning, logistics and Supply Chain?
- Are you dynamically committing plants, capacity, logistics, and other Supply Chain resources according to the value of individual customers or segments?
- Is it really due to the complexity of the Supply Chain or is there something more fundamental within your organization that needs to be addressed?
- How do you design, plan and control logistics processes within other organizations and between companies that work together in the Supply Chain?
- Do you have a GDP compliant transportation quality agreement with your Third Party Logistics provider, and is it being fully implemented?
- Do you agree that Supply Chain collaboration can be classified as transactional, tactical information sharing, or strategic in nature?
- Which sources are most helpful in learning more about opportunities for better paying jobs in the logistics/Supply Chain marketplace?
- Is it really due to the complexity of the Supply Chain or is there something more fundamental within your organization?
- What techniques does your organization use to identify its exposure to potential supply or demand chain risks?
- Does your organization have the wherewithal & drive to invest in itself & the partnership over the long term?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DHL Supply Chain book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DHL Supply Chain self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DHL Supply Chain Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DHL Supply Chain areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DHL Supply Chain Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DHL Supply Chain projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DHL Supply Chain Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 DHL Supply Chain project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are periodic audits made of disbursement activities?
- Initiating Process Group: Which of Six Sigmas dmaic phases focuses on the measurement of internal process that affect factors that are Critical to Quality?
- Lessons Learned: How well were DHL Supply Chain project issues communicated throughout your involvement in the DHL Supply Chain project?
- Activity Attributes: Were there other ways you could have organized the data to achieve similar results?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will unresolved questions be handled once approval has been obtained?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the critical path for this DHL Supply Chain project and how long is it?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines incorporating the principles and objectives of a robust procurement practice been established?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the DHL Supply Chain project Scope?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are post milestone DHL Supply Chain project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have decisions that should be left open because of inadequate information on technology been identified and responsibility assigned for reducing the uncertainty?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DHL Supply Chain Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DHL Supply Chain project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DHL Supply Chain project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DHL Supply Chain project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DHL Supply Chain project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DHL Supply Chain projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DHL Supply Chain and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DHL Supply Chain investments work better.
This DHL Supply Chain All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.