Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Accelerators Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Accelerators related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Accelerators specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Accelerators Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Accelerators improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Does your current cadence process for reviewing and adjusting strategies, funding and operating plans impact your ability to quickly respond to internal and external changes or disruptions?
- How do you use technological and digital tools to attain deeper operational insights, increase your commercial acumen, and improve and accelerate decision making?
- Has the urgency and pace of technology adoption accelerated given the need for real time transformation or slowed down due to financial pressures?
- Does your it organization currently include talent with the hardware expertise needed to operate and maintain thousands of connected devices?
- Where can the work get done and how do you leverage new technologies and processes to maximize collaboration, productivity, and consistency?
- How do multiple investments need to be sequenced to achieve the strategic priorities of your organization and desired outcomes of the work?
- How can cmos deliver great experiences to the customers and simultaneously keep up with the acceleration of digital transformation?
- Do senior leaders have a clear understanding of your organizations digital needs and gaps as it seeks to further accelerate?
- How do you accelerate the digital transformation of your organization and be sure that new digital systems are secure?
- Are your people empowered to collaborate, sharing skills and knowledge across the business for agility and alignment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Accelerators book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Accelerators self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Accelerators Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Accelerators areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Accelerators Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Accelerators projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Accelerators Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Accelerators project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Consider the history of modern quality management. How have experts such as Deming, Juran, Crosby, and Taguchi affected the quality movement and todays use of Six Sigma?
- Planning Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Procurement Management Plan: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Digital Accelerators project?
- Executing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Digital Accelerators project?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Which logical relationship does the PDM use most often?
- Risk Audit: To what extent are auditors effective at linking business risks and management assertions?
- Procurement Audit: Was the overall procurement done within a reasonable time?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Digital Accelerators project risks at various Digital Accelerators project stages?
- Variance Analysis: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are post milestone Digital Accelerators project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Accelerators Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Accelerators project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Accelerators project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Accelerators project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Accelerators project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Accelerators project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Accelerators project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Accelerators project with this in-depth Digital Accelerators Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Accelerators projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Accelerators and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Accelerators investments work better.
This Digital Accelerators All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.