Be accountable for applying Cyber and Digital Business Risk methodologies ( as FAIR) to help your organization calculate and communicate high, low and most likely risk measurements for Cybersecurity and Business Services and projects.
More Uses of the Digital Business Toolkit:
- Serve as the primary point of contact between corporate clients and contracted Digital Marketing organization.
- Deploy the utilization of digital contracts Systems And Processes to automate contracting and Data Driven negotiations.
- Hire, mentor, and grow a high performing team of Product Managers, developers, and Business Analysts.
- Ensure you design; lead synchronization of Digital Capabilities and Technology Stacks cross business units to support the Digital Business Strategy and optimize your Enterprise Technology portfolio.
- Pilot: track developments and changes in the Digital Business and threat environments to ensure that are adequately addressed in Security Strategy plans and architecture artifacts.
- Be certain that your venture provides Strategic Direction for developing enterprise Project Plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risk, Contingency Plan and Allocation Of Resources.
- Be accountable for ongoing field engagement to gather customer and specialists feedback to drive Continuous Improvement.
- Head: ready to think, behave and act in an innovative consulting manner to drive your organizations Digital Business Strategies.
- Confirm your venture coaches and mentors Project Team members; mentors other Project Managers around Project Management methodology; determines Project Scope.
- Oversee the development and deployment of the enterprises Data And Analytics platform for Digital Business.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop Self Awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Initiate: data Management Strategies and technologies and its intersection with analytics, the broader applications market and Digital Business.
- Standardize: impact and oversee the development and deployment of the enterprises Data And Analytics platform for Digital Business.
- Manage multiple Delivery Teams to take ownership and accountability of technical Project Planning and delivery for the Workforce Transformation Strategy.
- Identify: track developments and changes in the Digital Business and threat environments to ensure that are adequately addressed in security plans and architecture artifacts.
- Establish a Shared Vision and actionable plan with marketing and Product Leadership in rapid order to maximize the potential of the Digital Business.
- Arrange that your operation connects your organization issue with the appropriate data sources that can be utilized to evaluate the issue.
- Arrange that your project complies; as companies pivot toward a Digital Business Model, exponentially more data is generated and shared among organizations, partners and customers.
- Identify areas for improvement, agree and implement improvement plans with Digital Business Partner.
- Serve as an expert digital consultant leading Digital Business Transformation Initiatives and producing relevant deliverables.
- Govern: ready to think, behave and act in an innovative consulting manner to set direction to support your organizations Digital Business Strategies.
- Warrant that your group provides leadership for multiple large/strategic enterprise wide programs made up of multiple projects.
- Ensure you advance; build a high performing team with requisite skill set to sell and deliver Digital Business and IT Solutions.
- Drive the IAM strategy for all types of identities for the Digital Business inclusive of on premise and Cloud Solutions.
- Facilitate considerations with users and Executive Stakeholders to identify product needs that align with the Product Roadmap.
- Drive Digital Business Process transformation solutions across Manufacturing Operations and Process Automation in collaboration with respective digital and Process Excellence leaders.
- Direct: partner with recruiters to support and execute new initiatives to source and attract diverse talent.
- Lead: present features to clients across all businesses to collect feedback and create consensus for a unified solution.
- Develop trusted relationships with Key Technology and functional leaders and stakeholders to drive focus on the strategic program objectives and optimize program delivery.
- Manage work with product and Technical Management to ensure the Project Scope is completed on time and on budget.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Business Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Business related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Business specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Business Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Business Improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is special Digital Business user knowledge required?
- What are the long-term Digital Business goals?
- Why are you doing Digital Business and what is the scope?
- What is out of scope?
- Do Vendor Agreements bring new compliance risk?
- How do you gather requirements?
- How do you measure improved Digital Business service perception, and satisfaction?
- How are policy decisions made and where?
- What is the complexity of the output produced?
- Where can you go to verify the info?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Business book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Business self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Business Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Business areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Business Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Business projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Business Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Business project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Digital Business project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Digital Business Project Team have enough people to execute the Digital Business Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Digital Business Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Business Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Business project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Business Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Business Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Business project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Business project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Business project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Business project with this in-depth Digital Business Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Business projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Business and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Business Investments work better.
This Digital Business All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.