Look inside the guide:
Liaison so that your design defines individual performance objectives and development plans and ensures alignment with product team and overall unit objectives.
- Use data and analytics to create hyper-personalization experiences and more efficient business processes.
- Know if open innovation will work for a particular organization.
- Build revenue in either subscription, SaaS or advertising business model.
- Provide experience that make digital transformation and the leadership challenges it brings real.
- Leverage digital disruption to reinvent your business model.
- Differentiate your disruptive offering and extend the cost value, experience value, and platform value it delivers for customers.
- Manage trust and security in complicated digital infrastructures that upon disruption may lead to social disturbance.
- Establish the capabilities to ensure your digital products continue providing powerful customer experiences as disruptive technologies emerge.
- Retain, and grow, profitable customers using digital tools.
- Measure value generation from new customer experiences.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 233 Digital Disruption critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities guide will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Guide will help you plan and manage your Digital Disruption roadmap.
Table Of Contents
About The Art of Service
Digital Disruption Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Digital Disruption Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Walmart, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Charles Schwab, GE Aviation, Cisco Systems, EY, The Emery Company, Infosys Limited, 3Pillar Global, Cubesmart, Forrester Research, Accenture, Deliveroo, Tropikia Group, Fujitsu, Citi, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Amplitude, Slalom Consulting, employHER, Salesforce, Gorillas, Dermalogica, Microsoft, Whip Media, RELX, Kimberly-Clark, Sanofi, Risk Solutions, Sara Technologies, BrokerX, Pace LLC, REEF