Govern Digital Enterprise: design and implement software components in support of building an advanced security posture.
More Uses of the Digital Enterprise Toolkit:
- Lead technology aspect of Digital Transformation and collaborate with broader stakeholders on Organizational Change capabilities, and helping clients transform into Digital Enterprises that continue to develop and innovate with speed, at scale.
- Ensure your customers trust your judgment to help them solve most pressing business problems and to support them in journey to the cloud and to become a Digital Enterprise.
- Ensure you allocate; lead technology aspect of Digital Transformation and collaborate with broader stakeholders on Organizational Change capabilities, and helping clients transform into Digital Enterprises that continue to develop and innovate with speed, at scale.
- Guide Digital Enterprise: digital Product Development, Digital Enterprise Product Design, development and deployment, Artificial intelligence, cloud, Blockchain, robotic Process Automation, Cybersecurity and other disruptive technologies.
- Ensure you helm; lead technology aspect of Digital Transformation and collaborate with broader stakeholders on Organizational Change capabilities, and helping clients transform into Digital Enterprises that continue to develop and innovate with speed, at scale.
- Coordinate Digital Enterprise: digital Product Development, Digital Enterprise Product Design, development and deployment, Artificial intelligence, cloud, Blockchain, robotic Process Automation, Cybersecurity and other disruptive technologies.
- Ensure you involve; lead technology aspect of Digital Transformation and collaborate with broader stakeholders on Organizational Change capabilities, and helping clients transform into Digital Enterprises that continue to develop and innovate with speed, at scale.
- Digital Product Development, Digital Enterprise Product Design, development and deployment, Artificial intelligence, cloud, Blockchain, robotic Process Automation, Cybersecurity and other disruptive technologies.
- Ensure you invent; lead technology aspect of Digital Transformation and collaborate with broader stakeholders on Organizational Change Capabilities, and helping clients transform into Digital Enterprises that continue to develop and innovate with speed, at scale.
- Direct Digital Enterprise: conduct digital forensic and Incident Response investigations related to matters as ransomware, business email compromise, employee misconduct, and Intellectual Property theft.
- Oversee Digital Enterprise: work closely with your Business Systems team to ensure the implementation of your Quality Management system work flawlessly with your existing and future digital tools.
- Become a innovative solutions for enterprise wide Digital Transformation.
- Utilize Project Management and improvement science methodologies with the support of practice coaching.
- Initiate Digital Enterprise: Digital Transformation, improving business performance, developing strategies and enhancing value is at the core of what you are.
- Collaborate with marketing functions to develop campaign concepts, content requirements, Digital Marketing message and creative testing to ensure campaign effectiveness.
- Ensure you meet; lead clients and collaborate with internal teams to serve as the technical architecture on Digital Transformation initiatives.
- Arrange that your organization partners with internal team and external resources to develop brand aligned Digital Marketing assets and executes website SEO optimizations.
- Arrange that your organization as companies pivot toward a Digital Business model, exponentially more data is generated and shared among organizations, partners and customers.
- Assure your project assess, design, and implement solutions to achieve clients Strategic Objectives and business issues.
- Confirm your planning prepares and publishes products and digital assets to the website in collaboration with the Merchant Team to adhere to product launch guidelines and deadlines.
- Evaluate Digital Enterprise: into Digital Media and printed assets, taking advantage of ever changing technological capabilities and features.
- Be accountable for working as part of a dynamic, interactive Agile team developing and delivering digital services.
- Prepare and present insights leveraging effective Data Visualization and succinct communication for Digital Commerce leadership Decision Support and briefing.
- Evaluate, identify and support Cloud and Digital Enablement processes, technologies and tools to support Digital Transformation and business functions.
- Obtain Digital Transformation is about engaging with innovation or technology to accelerate organizational growth, increase efficiencies or pivot business goals by analyzing and acting on data.
- Steer Digital Enterprise: track developments and changes in the Digital Business and threat.
- Be certain that your strategy facilitates departmental intranet and Digital Marketing strategies and keeps abreast of emerging trends in talent and organizational technology and methods.
- Ensure you coordinate; uphold current and future internal and client brand standards, guidelines, and Best Practices for consistency across all digital assets.
- Be accountable for developing, defining and building technology Business Cases that advance your organizations goals and digital presence.
- Steer Digital Enterprise: technical pre sales consulting Systems Engineering focused on customizable and innovative IT solutions (infrastructure modernization, multi Cloud Architecture, security and Digital Transformation).
- Be certain that your enterprise provides backup support to other groups in the accounting department, create periodic reports and perform other general administrative duties.
- Manage work with sales team to identify appropriate Sales Strategies based on prospect needs.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Enterprise Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Enterprise related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Enterprise specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Enterprise Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Enterprise improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the clients issues and concerns?
- Are there competing Digital Enterprise priorities?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- Who needs to know?
- Why improve in the first place?
- Do vendor agreements bring new compliance risk?
- How do you define collaboration and team output?
- What is the scope?
- Are you relevant? Will you be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- What unique Value Proposition (UVP) do you offer?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Enterprise book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Enterprise self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Enterprise Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Enterprise areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Enterprise Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Enterprise projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Enterprise Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Enterprise project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Digital Enterprise project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Digital Enterprise Project Team have enough people to execute the Digital Enterprise Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Digital Enterprise Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Enterprise project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Enterprise Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Enterprise project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Enterprise project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Enterprise project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Enterprise project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Enterprise project with this in-depth Digital Enterprise Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Enterprise projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Enterprise and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Enterprise investments work better.
This Digital Enterprise All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.