Evaluate Digital Factory: design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
More Uses of the Digital Factory Toolkit:
- Create comprehensive, organization wide visibility for the strategy, people, processes, technology and measurement that contribute to improved digital content Lifecycle Management and digital content consumption.
- Methodize Digital Factory: System Administration Level 2 digital services.
- Be accountable for working at the intersection of hardware, software and molecular science, you are committed to enabling digital manufacturing.
- Be accountable for driving Information Architecture decisions for Commercial digital capabilities in alignment with enterprise information and Data Architecture principles.
- Guide Digital Factory: research Digital Marketing trends, best practices for experiential marketing, new technologies and advertising strategies as it relates to interactive design to drive the launch of future creative campaigns that support Business Objectives.
- Be your clients trusted advisor on subjects pertaining digital analytics (organization around data, digital ecosystem, cro methodologies).
- Identify situations for use of digital tools and encourage self serve solutions OR Recognize opportunities, overcome objections and solution Digital Adoption self serve capabilities to your clients.
- Develop the Digital Marketing strategy and partner with marketing leaders to create actionable and integrated Digital Marketing programs to drive high value sales leads and profitable revenue.
- Audit Digital Factory: package and preflight files for release to printers, media partners, and digital channels.
- Head Digital Factory: close collaboration with creative services and digital Technology Teams to effectively infuse creative and digital best practices into Marketing Communications strategy and plans for key initiatives.
- Identify Digital Factory: conduct pain point analysis with sales leadership to design enablement programs to impact business challenges and break down complex problems in a simplified way.
- Standardize Digital Factory: implement existing specifications across document formats and graphics for print and digital production.
- Ensure you specialize; lead all aspects of digital operations and run the business activities that foster a culture of Innovation And Continuous Improvement.
- Apply technical judgment and Software Engineering principles to recognize problems, develop requirements, monitor and support design/development methods, and deliver qualified, accepted digital product.
- Establish that your project analyzes Customer Feedback from all digital communication platforms; coordinates response and remediation to Customer Feedback and complaints with the Customer Relations and Operations Departments.
- Collaborate with account teams to deliver specialized digital content that ties back to client business goals.
- Assure your project assess, design, and implement solutions to achieve clients Strategic Objectives and business issues.
- Identify trends and patterns in activity through acquisition and/or analysis of forensic digital images.
- Develop, implement, and track Digital Marketing campaigns to ensure communication activities are developed and executed to support business goals.
- Manage to advise clients in relation to Digital strategy visibility on social networks, Content Strategy, Lead Generation, etc.
- Ensure you lead; aid in the implementation of a digital innovation roadmap comprised of the Infrastructure, Middleware, and Applications supporting the ongoing digital initiatives.
- Provide executive leadership with reporting and analysis on results, projections and ROI of all Digital Marketing and Lead Generation activities.
- Think features that empower digital brands to sell more, as new marketing channels and platform integrations.
- Establish Digital Factory: an Agile Product Development guru with the digital thread and twin expertise needed to help transform the medical tech industry.
- Solidify expertise in Data Security solutions, especially Data Loss Prevention, Data Classification, Data Security governance, enterprise digital rights management, Data Masking.
- Develop social and Digital Media strategies and tactics and bring to life all Social Media.
- Manage key internal partners like the Digital Advisors, Customer Success Managers, Domain Solution Architects, and field sales teams to drive sales and delivery.
- Evaluate Digital Factory: research, design, and prototype the look and feel of digital products and make products more intuitive and aesthetically pleasing for the user.
- Develop Digital Factory: from Big Data Analytics, to cognitive digital twins and Data Driven strategy consulting and startup acceleration you work to make your customers even more successful.
- Devise Digital Factory: technically solid, able to illuminate ideas and visualize design stories across a variety of established and emerging digital platforms.
- Ensure your corporation prepares, analyze and reports factory metrics (test data, yield data, cycle time data, etc) on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Ensure you are committed to Continuous Learning and improvement of your Leadership Skills, and you want to set and pursue stretch goals.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Factory Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Factory related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Factory specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Factory Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Factory improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Why will customers want to buy your organizations products/services?
- What is your decision requirements diagram?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- Do you need different information or graphics?
- Do you have any cost Digital Factory limitation requirements?
- Does the scope remain the same?
- What are the key enablers to make this Digital Factory move?
- Are you relevant? Will you be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- Who needs to know about Digital Factory?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Factory book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Factory self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Factory Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Factory areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Factory Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Factory projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Factory Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Factory project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Digital Factory project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Digital Factory project team have enough people to execute the Digital Factory project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Digital Factory project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Factory Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Factory project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Factory Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Factory project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Factory project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Factory project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Factory project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Factory project with this in-depth Digital Factory Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Factory projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Factory and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Factory investments work better.
This Digital Factory All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.