Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital holography Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital holography related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital holography specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital holography Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital holography improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are you seeking to augment your team with personnel from a contractor, have the contractor assume full operational responsibility and control of your SOC, team and tools, or some other arrangement?
- Do you define the distinct attributes of an information resource that would set the parameters for preservation and mandate specific metadata elements, among other important criteria?
- Has there been an analysis done that could perhaps strengthen your arguments in terms of BCPs of the result of failing to replace something and having to now fix it because it failed?
- Are there regulatory requirements for optical laboratories that surface (optically shape lens) perform edge cutting, or cast/mold lenses to a specific individual prescription?
- Is there any requirement for data enrichment and augmentation, due to the data structure of the new system, and what rules need to be applied to supplement the source data?
- Has your organization done a cost comparison of the camera system with alternative means of addressing the systems purposes that may have less of an impact on privacy?
- Does the disaster recovery plan provide for recovery of the systems within the periods of time specified within the metrology procedure / service level procedures?
- What documented procedures, instructions and/or guidelines are in place regarding the storage, use and access of surveillance camera system images and information?
- How can data assets be augmented with annotations using natural language processing, machine learning, tagging, and so on to assist in drawing useful inferences?
- How can a vision system be designed with no external calibration, with no direct measurement of camera direction, with no up-front specification of features?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital holography book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital holography self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital holography Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital holography areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital holography Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital holography projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital holography Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital holography project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Closing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Digital holography project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
- Procurement Audit: Is the foreseen budget compared with similar Digital holography projects or procurements yet realised (historical standards)?
- Change Management Plan: What do you expect the target audience to do, say, think or feel as a result of this communication?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Digital holography project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Risk Register: What is the probability and impact of the risk occurring?
- Network Diagram: Exercise: what is the probability that the Digital holography project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Quality Metrics: Can you correlate your quality metrics to profitability?
- Decision Log: What is your overall strategy for quality control / quality assurance procedures?
Step-by-step and complete Digital holography Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital holography project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital holography project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital holography project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital holography project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital holography project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital holography project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital holography project with this in-depth Digital holography Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital holography projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital holography and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital holography investments work better.
This Digital holography All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.