Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical digital loopback Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any digital loopback related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated digital loopback specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the digital loopback Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which digital loopback improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- How would one define digital loopback leadership?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about digital loopback. How do we gain traction?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on digital loopback?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- How can you negotiate digital loopback successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- How does the digital loopback manager ensure against scope creep?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the digital loopback book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your digital loopback self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the digital loopback Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which digital loopback areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough digital loopback Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage digital loopback projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step digital loopback Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 digital loopback project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: In Which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Cost Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for digital loopback project scheduling & tracking?
- Issue Log: Do you often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
- Risk Register: What further options might be available for responding to the risk?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Identify the stakeholders levels most frequently used Ðor at least soughtÐ in your digital loopback projects and for which purpose?
- WBS Dictionary: Detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you have received criticism from reviewers that your work suffered from method variance, what was the circumstance?
- Change Management Plan: How do you know the requirements you documented are the right ones?
- Variance Analysis: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- Executing Process Group: Do digital loopback project managers understand the organizational context for their digital loopback projects?
Step-by-step and complete digital loopback Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 digital loopback project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 digital loopback project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 digital loopback project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 digital loopback project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 digital loopback project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 digital loopback project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any digital loopback project with this in-depth digital loopback Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose digital loopback projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in digital loopback and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make digital loopback investments work better.
This digital loopback All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.