Serve as the leader for the Digital Marketing team and integrate it with the ecommerce team to leverage commerce across the digital spectrum along with responsibility for the ecommerce operations field team and future centralized fulfillment organizations.
More Uses of the Digital Marketing Toolkit:
- Ensure you are skilled in areas of Digital Marketing, decision management, inbound and real time marketing, Predictive Analytics and Data Mining or Campaign Management.
- Utilize Digital Marketing and technical expertise to forge solid relationships with client teams, partners, and executives to improve the IT/Business relationship.
- Develop: review new social, customer relationship, and content Marketing Technologies and keep your organization at the forefront of developments in Digital Marketing.
- Be accountable for executing paid Digital Marketing campaigns across platforms in order to drive new user acquisition growth, increase Customer Retention and revenue.
- Audit: research Digital Marketing trends, best practices for experiential marketing, new technologies and advertising strategies as it relates to interactive design to drive the launch of future creative campaigns that support Business Objectives.
- Ensure you enforce; lead with expertise in Digital Marketing tactics as event triggered marketing, segmentation, testing and optimization, hyper personalization, analytics and attribution.
- Lead a grasp of the fundamental importance of clean data to empower successful Digital Marketing initiatives, in support of larger Business Objectives.
- Manage work with Digital Marketing counterpart to evaluate and recommend an upgraded Marketing Automation system to enable more robust, end to end targeting, tracking and greater engagement.
- Manage all campaign asset development during creative, production and deployment working closely with Production Management, Content Development, Creative Design, Web Design, Email segmentation and deployment, Digital Marketing, and data tracking teams.
- Orchestrate: campaign and content reporting work with Digital Marketing consultant to create reports to measure the success of campaigns and content strategies.
- Use multi touch attribution/digital attribution solutions to understand interactions, roles and conversion contributions between Digital Marketing channels.
- Develop, implement, and track Digital Marketing campaigns to ensure communication activities are developed and executed to support business goals.
- Identify: partner with it, Channel Management, Digital Marketing, brand teams, communications, Learning And Development, and other business partners to drive business.
- Identify KPIs, measure, analyze performance, and derive actionable insights for all Digital Marketing campaigns by designing dashboards and reports.
- Support the Digital Marketing Management in the development and execution of messaging and copy strategies that align with overall Business Objectives.
- Be accountable for understanding all aspect Digital Marketing and analytics especially paid search, paid social, natural search, affiliate, display, retargeting, and email.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing, brand and digital design to plan and execute projects by ensuring that teams have appropriate Technical Specifications, clear and concise direction and resources to deliver projects effectively and on target.
- Collaborate with the communications and Digital Marketing teams to create supporting graphics for your organizations Social Media posts and website content.
- Manage strategy and setup of organic and paid campaigns by staying up to date with Digital Marketing trends, channels and strategies to keep you ahead.
- Oversee: integration of Digital Marketing And Communications tools into your Professional Sales channel to optimize your campaign strategies and messages.
- Be accountable for designing innovative and highly effective Digital Marketing strategies, Communication Plans, and omnichannel ecosystems rooted in Business Strategy.
- Support partnership marketing and customer segment marketing managers in fulfilling marketing services needs for partnership marketing, targeted segment campaigns, and Digital Marketing.
- Orchestrate: partner closely with you marketing cluster leads to share/gain insight, find efficiencies with assets and materials, strengthen Digital Marketing capabilities and drive close coordination among all marketers.
- Be accountable for leading projects focusing on customer understanding, Journey Maps, operational effectiveness and process solutions to Digital Marketing and business problems.
- Collaborate with marketing functions to develop campaign concepts, content requirements, Digital Marketing message and creative testing to ensure campaign effectiveness.
- Collaborate with relevant teams (Retail, Ecommerce, Digital Marketing, Insights and tapestry Center of Excellence) to identify segment automation and personalization opportunities.
- Manage work with stakeholders across your organization to ensure that email and Digital Marketing is executed in support of brand strategy and in accordance with best practices.
- Manage work with Digital Marketing team and business line marketing managers/coordinators to plan, create, and manage email, mobile, and social marketing efforts.
- Confirm your planning develops comprehensive digital strategies and implementation roadmap that ensures short term objectives support long term goals and actively participates in selection of partners aligned with the Digital Marketing roadmap and objectives.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What trophy do you want on your mantle?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Digital Marketing study?
- To what extent would your organization benefit from being recognized as a award recipient?
- Should you invest in industry-recognized qualifications?
- Who should make the Digital Marketing decisions?
- How do you manage scope?
- What Digital Marketing data should be collected?
- How do you lead with Digital Marketing in mind?
- What Process Improvements will be needed?
- How is Change Control managed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Marketing book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Digital Marketing project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Digital Marketing Project Team have enough people to execute the Digital Marketing project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Digital Marketing project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Marketing Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Marketing project with this in-depth Digital Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Marketing and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Marketing investments work better.
This Digital Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.