Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Out-of-Home Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Out-of-Home related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Out-of-Home specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Out-of-Home Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Out-of-Home improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Are there differences in news consumption among news consumers who mainly access news on smartphones, and have different levels of access to other devices?
- What collective intelligence is and what the benefits and drawbacks are of people working together to create information online?
- How should poster-to-mobile campaigns ranging from social media to a simple promotional mechanic be pitched to consumers?
- How can interactivity and sense of presence be combined to positively affect the brand awareness in outdoor advertising?
- What do you do today, and over the next few years, to start preparing to stay safe online in the foreseeable future?
- Can posters now begin to play the second key advertising role; driving direct response communications and sales?
- How many digital signage screens/displays does your organization currently use, across the entire enterprise?
- Will you have any data sovereignty issues in the event of an incident or trying to recover your information?
- How important is it to your organization that everything presented to your clients carries your own brand?
- Have you done any customer surveys or studies to see how digital signage has impacted your organizations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Out-of-Home book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Out-of-Home self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Out-of-Home Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Out-of-Home areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Out-of-Home Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Out-of-Home projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Out-of-Home Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Out-of-Home project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: Is there evidence that staff is taking a more professional approach toward management of your organizations Digital Out-of-Home projects?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify Digital Out-of-Home project roles, responsibilities and reporting relationships?
- Executing Process Group: Will additional funds be needed for hardware or software?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the career outlook for Digital Out-of-Home project managers in information technology?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the tasks requirements reflected in the flow and storage of information?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your Digital Out-of-Home project management methodology?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability of completing the Digital Out-of-Home project in less that xx days?
- Quality Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Out-of-Home Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Out-of-Home project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Out-of-Home project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Out-of-Home project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Out-of-Home project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Out-of-Home project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Out-of-Home project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Out-of-Home project with this in-depth Digital Out-of-Home Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Out-of-Home projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Out-of-Home and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Out-of-Home investments work better.
This Digital Out-of-Home All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.