Partner with IT Leadership to drive a cohesive, enterprise wide Product Management program and enhance the SDLC lifecycle for optimal development, integration, and implementation of new programs, solutions, and enterprise Digital Transformation initiatives.
More Uses of the Digital Transformation Toolkit:
- Assure your design complies; professionals focus on key client issues that are at the core of thE Business by integrating your industry expertise with deep technical and Operational Transformation capabilities.
- Be a part of a highly transparent architecture team, that focuses on unlocking the strategic vision of your Digital Transformation journey.
- Drive Supply Chain Operational Excellence by Reducing Costs, lead times, and ensuring availability stock in the fulfillment center.
- Make sure that your operation complies; as your partners embark on a Digital Transformation of business, your solution increases operational efficiencies, enhances risk controls, and enables overall Business Growth.
- Control: through a close collaboration with Marketing Communications, sales, Presales, solution providers, and Product Strategy, the Marketing Management influences innovative solution designs and facilitates considerations on healthcare Digital Transformations.
- Create Business Case decision models, customer financial models, or execute Process Mapping to optimize clients operational productivity, forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Support the ongoing Professional Development of all sales team members in line with your internal Professional Development program, utilizing a combination of coaching, training and mentoring techniques.
- Analyze available core administration platforms and provide recommended options based on a clients business and technical needs.
- Ensure you instruct; lead Project Management activities for one or more work streams throughout the implementation of a third party core administration vendor platform.
- Evaluate, identify and support Cloud and Digital Enablement processes, technologies and tools to support Digital Transformation and business functions.
- Manage work with client executives to develop Digital Transformation roadmap that supports strategic business plan, business value and your proven capabilities.
- Get the future you want for your clients partner with your insurance clients to enable accelerated Digital Transformation and business change leveraging insights and data.
- Provide project updates and deliverables on a timely basis to internal and external team members and stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Gather client requirements and develop clear configuration designs for clients based on current Business Needs and FuturE Business Requirements.
- Drive development of technical ecosystems to effectively leverage the data, identity and integration platforms to enable translation of health IT solutions into the practice.
- Create Business Case decision models and customer financial models and executing Process Mapping to optimize clients operational productivity, forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Establish and manage the Digital Transformation dashboard of programs and projects to monitor progress, budget, identify and manage risk, dependencies and issues.
- Methodize: visible IT industry Thought Leadership on relevant topics related to cloud based enterprise it and end to end Digital Transformation in the consumer packaged goods/retail industry.
- Be accountable for partnering management partners as part of the broader set of organizations involved, conduct partner enablement briefings and trainings to further scale adoption of the delivery framework.
- Manage work with application teams with Digital Transformation Goals and provide cloud deployment orchestration, automation, and security Configuration Management expertise.
- Be accountable for maintaining high levels of knowledge and expertise regarding your customers, industries, outsourcing, Managed Services, Digital Transformation, and information technology.
- Ensure you helm; lead technology aspect of Digital Transformation and collaborate with broader stakeholders on Organizational Change capabilities, and helping clients transform into digital enterprises that continue to develop and innovate with speed, at scale.
- Ensure you formulate; lead clients and collaborate with internal teams to serve as the technical architecture on Digital Transformation initiatives.
- Govern: advisory work as a strategic business partner to help customers achievE Business outcomes and help to drive innovation throughout the engagement life cycle.
- Ensure you run; lead the evaluation, design and implementation of integration opportunities across various Intelligent Process Automation and Digital Transformation methodologies like Process Mining, Task Mining, Business Process Management, Robotics Process Automation.
- Warrant that your design identifies and capitalizes on opportunities for Process Improvement, with a focus on efficiency, future product enhancement and client satisfaction.
- Assure your design leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be best.
- Assure your team oversees the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of enterprise data without disrupting Digital Transformation and growth.
- Orchestrate: conduct pain point analysis with sales leadership to design enablement programs to impact business challenges and break down complex problems in a simplified way.
- Manage relationships between thE Business and technology and effectively support the needs of thE Business and drive change through the use of Data Analytics, automation and Digital Transformation.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Transformation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Transformation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Transformation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Transformation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Transformation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the source of the strategies for Digital Transformation strengthening and reform?
- Are you able to realize any cost savings?
- Who are the Key Stakeholders for the Digital Transformation evaluation?
- How can Risk Management be tied procedurally to process elements?
- Are assumptions made in Digital Transformation stated explicitly?
- What is the best design framework for Digital Transformation organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- What Management System do you use to leverage the Digital Transformation experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- What are specific Digital Transformation rules to follow?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- How do you stay flexible and focused to recognize larger Digital Transformation results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Transformation book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Transformation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Transformation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Transformation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Transformation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Transformation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Transformation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Transformation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Digital Transformation project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Digital Transformation Project Team have enough people to execute the Digital Transformation Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Digital Transformation Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Transformation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Transformation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Transformation Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Transformation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Transformation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Transformation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Transformation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Transformation project with this in-depth Digital Transformation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Transformation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Transformation and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Transformation investments work better.
This Digital Transformation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.