Liaise between customers and cross functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of your solutions according to customer needs, along with identifying and developing new revenue opportunities with existing clients.
More Uses of the Digital Transformation Toolkit:
- Ensure your organization manages, understands, adapts, recommends, and adopts best practices in client, vendor, and end user management and engagement for Digital Transformation projects in the context of mission driven organizations.
- Identify the true business requirements, pain points solving which will help in transforming customers accounts receivables and Order to Cash processes.
- Initiate: work closely with the program leads, workforce development managers and engineering process leads to ensure the right training requirements and process knowledge is established.
- Ensure you are able to develop and sustain positive relationships with management, technical staff, cross functional teams, and customers in a diverse and cross cultural work environment.
- Utilize complex data types and leverage advanced analytics (appropriate techniques, manipulate data, build and diagnose models) with a focus on the business outcomes.
- Identify and lead improvements in operational efficiencies through smarter use of existing systems or deployment of innovative applications of new technology.
- Engage in IT and business executive considerations related modern service management principles and practices, digital transformation, and overall IT operations.
- Be accountable for supporting the digital transformation initiative and cloud strategy by designing and implementing cloud migrations and services as part of an dedicated team of engineers.
- Ensure you support, develop and manage the day to day running of the Servers, system checks and server and security audits, documenting any updates or new systems that come into support.
- Support businesses and leaders by providing thought leadership, advisement, and subject matter expertise on organizational design and talent development strategy.
- Organize: function as a project or program manager with overall responsibility for the successful planning, tracking and execution of multiple, simultaneous, and medium to large complex projects.
- Manage a team of analysts and research associates, honing research and client interaction skills of the team, and providing mentorship and guidance on career development.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Transformation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Transformation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Transformation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Transformation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Transformation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- How can leadership position itself to best support the already stated people and allowing leadership to understand what role is in bubbling up that talent and supporting that talent going forward?
- What motivates one group of companies to use emerging technologies to transform themselves and another to avoid using them and, thus, slow or prevent digital transformation journey?
- Can a machine really be trusted to understand and safeguard the infrastructure that, in a world of digital transformation, supports almost every function of your organization?
- How concerned are the technology/business executives at your organization about the potential impact of competitors that are more effective with digital transformation?
- How do you work with telecommunications and cable companies to design, develop and deploy effective digital transformation and digital operation strategies?
- Which descriptions best characterize/s the type of IIoT supply chain organization you are seeking to help with your Digital Transformation product campaign?
- Why would your organization prioritize investments in digital operations over other forms of digital opportunities or digital transformation initiatives?
- What happens to companies that successfully undergo a digital transformation with an MSP partner that understands how to get the most from that process?
- How do you empower leaders, regardless of roles, to nurture effective instruction, manage the change process and embrace the digital transformation?
- Who in your organization works with application services or software-as-a-service providers to ensure proper controls and alerts regarding security?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Transformation book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Transformation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Transformation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Transformation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Transformation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Transformation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Transformation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Transformation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contingency plans created to prepare for risk events to occur?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Initiating Process Group: When are the deliverables to be generated in each phase?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: How much influence did the stakeholder have over others?
- Procurement Audit: Are there special emergency purchase order procedures?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly describe some key events in the history of Digital Transformation project management. What Digital Transformation project was the first to use modern Digital Transformation project management?
- Risk Audit: What does internal control mean in the context of the audit process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are time, scope, cost, and quality monitored throughout the Digital Transformation project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Transformation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Transformation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Transformation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Transformation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Transformation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Transformation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Transformation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Transformation project with this in-depth Digital Transformation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Transformation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Transformation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Transformation investments work better.
This Digital Transformation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.