Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Transformation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Transformation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Transformation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Transformation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Transformation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Can the digital constitution present an anchor for the governance of the virtual world similar to a traditional constitutional model or will it always be in flux?
- What opportunities are offered by digital technologies as blockchain or artificial intelligence to drive business model innovation to address grand challenges?
- How do you ensure that accessibility and inclusion are priorities throughout the digital design process and built into your organizational culture?
- How will your business pivot through innovation and adapt to new consumer behavior, a digital marketplace, and emerging distribution models?
- Are there competent organization partners to help you with all aspects of your project from design to planning to development and beyond?
- Do you have the resources to condition the data and build the training models to align it to support your customer engagement goals?
- Are the smart contract vulnerabilities you often mention really the most threatening and frequent security breaches in practice?
- Is it tightly integrated with other business automation tools, as a content repository, workflow and robotic process automation?
- Is it likely that privacy protections will be needed to govern IoT and interactions with individuals and groups?
- What are the aspects that affect the passive user experience and active user experience in service encounters?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Transformation book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Transformation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Transformation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Transformation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Transformation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Transformation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Transformation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Transformation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is risk handled within this Digital Transformation project organization?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Digital Transformation project baseline?
- Risk Audit: Do you have a clear plan for the future that describes what you want to do and how you are going to do it?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the environmental impact of the Digital Transformation project?
- Closing Process Group: What level of risk does the proposed budget represent to the Digital Transformation project?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the acceptance criteria (process and criteria to be met for key stakeholder acceptance) and who is authorized to sign off?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Digital Transformation projects / systems?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an approval policy in which the final cost of an order exceeds the amount originally estimated on the requisition or purchase order?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Transformation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Transformation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Transformation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Transformation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Transformation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Transformation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Transformation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Transformation project with this in-depth Digital Transformation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Transformation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Transformation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Transformation investments work better.
This Digital Transformation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.