Does your business use new and effective digital technologies to create effective business processes? Did you know that digital technology processes can affect customer experience? Look no further.
Save time and proactively upgrade your system with access to this toolkit, solve common issues and problems with a step by step plan for any Digital Transformation related work and project.
Download the toolkit now and in these simple steps you will be guided from start to finish and see results.
This toolkit contains practical strategies with newly updated Digital Transformation specific requirements.
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Transformation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Transformation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Are there barriers to innovation and digital transformation that exist within your organization that require the boards and executive managements attention from a change management standpoint?
- When under-performing technology platforms damage the digital transformation journey and undermine the promised benefits and returns of going digital, what can be done to remedy the situation?
- What is the anticipated financial impact of your organizations digital transformation strategies, and the timeline for demonstrating a return on the already stated strategies?
- When digital transformation is a survival issue, what differentiates great business leaders from the already stated who thrive and the already stated who merely survive?
- How concerned are the technology/business executives at your organization about the potential impact of competitors that are more effective with digital transformation?
- Which are the most common operational, culture-related, and environmental challenges your organization faces as it seeks to pursue digital transformation initiatives?
- What impact might the decentralization of supply chains, driven by the introduction of on-demand 3D printing, have on the aviation, travel and tourism ecosystem?
- How do you work with telecommunications and cable companies to design, develop and deploy effective digital transformation and digital operation strategies?
- Which descriptions best characterize/s the type of IIoT supply chain organization you are seeking to help with your Digital Transformation product campaign?
- How do you begin to tackle digitalization across your supply chain, given the scope of transformation required and activities involved at different levels?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Transformation book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Transformation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Transformation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Transformation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Transformation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Transformation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Transformation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Transformation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the achievement of the outputs?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Digital Transformation project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Project Portfolio management: When starting a new PMO, what are the steps that need to be taken to have a final resource portfolio?
- Cost Management Plan: Do Digital Transformation project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Requirements Management Plan: The wbs is developed as part of a joint planning session. and how do you know that youhave done this right?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of unauthorized release of information or seemingly unnecessary contacts with bidders personnel during the evaluation and negotiation processes?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly summarize the work done by Maslow, Herzberg, McClellan, McGregor, Ouchi, Thamhain and Wilemon, and Covey. How do theories relate to Digital Transformation project management?
- Project Schedule: Did the final product meet or exceed user expectations?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will the current technology alter during the life of the Digital Transformation project?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Transformation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Transformation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Transformation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Transformation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Transformation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Transformation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Transformation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Transformation project with this in-depth Digital Transformation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Transformation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Transformation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Transformation investments work better.
This Digital Transformation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.