Digital Transformation Forecast
In your organization, forecasting the future is a complex and absolutely critical job. What comes next for Digital Transformation in Digital / Business / Work / Transformation / Data / Team / Technology / Development / Solutions / Opportunity / Change / Leadership / Customers?
Within the next quarter, driven by internal and external requirements, use the Digital Transformation Toolkit to grow maturity and adoption of the top forecasted Digital Transformation breakthrough technologies and applications.
Relevant to your organization in solving it's real problems and exploiting new opportunities:
- Decide upon and direct digital domain activities in developing systems, planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, recommending and implementing changes to methods.
- Orchestrate the ability to conceptualize, launch and plan the delivery of digital-enabled business change projects.
- Collaborate with senior leadership in the strategic development of your organizations digital technology roadmap, driving cross-organization alignment, and put that strategy to action through recruiting, training, managing, retaining and evolving a team spanning the full development lifecycle, from requirements identification and prototyping, through design and implementation, to customer acceptance and delivery.
- Diagnose and ensure business continuity on existing systems and processes during digital transformation initiatives.
- Overhaul work with massive amounts of digital data (Web, App, API) and sophisticated tools and build an industry leading Big Data environment.
- Coordinate and focus on empowering customers on their digital journey, from envisioning new possibilities to delivering solutions that result in targeted business outcomes and a great customer experience.
- Investigate and provide technical solutions for organizational digital transformation architecture from roadmap to implementation.
- Provide change management subject matter expertise, organizational development, and learning management support to the Digital Transformation initiative.
- Determine, recruit and develop senior talent, including Directors, to drive digital transformation, flawless execution, and create leadership succession plans.
- Clarify lead stakeholder and IT engagement in support of the digital transformation strategy and vision.
- Modify and align the IS with the Procurement Strategy by exploiting the opportunities offered by new technologies and digital transformation.
- Guide digital, shared services and IT leadership to manage the business impacts of your organizations overall scope of and near-/ mid-term priorities for journey digitization.
- Harden Digital Transformation change Management.
- Drive a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation.
- Deliver proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations Managed Services and Identity and Data Management.
- Drive the delivery of your organizations Design Value Stream objectives focused on driving the adoption and proficiency of the change to digital in the organization including communications, training, metrics and transition strategies.
- Strategize and ensure development of comprehensive, efficient, and effective solutions leveraging most effective digital touchpoints, to achieve business objectives.
- Succeed and execute against a strategic roadmap for the Digital Transformation team and coordinate with the various journey key stakeholders.
- Scrutinize and communicate complex technical and digital concepts to business executives using appropriate and meaningful business language.
- Make headway with developing and implementing components of the strategic IT architecture, including Technology, Data, Digital, APIs/Micro Services and Integration standards.
- Verify, develop and coach employees to build new and enhanced digital and functional skills.
- Orchestrate and assess budgetary needs in support of Digital Transformation initiatives.
- Drive your organizations overall digital health vision and strategy, including the integration of virtual visits, tele-health, remote patient monitoring systems, web and online portals, smart devices, wearables and other emerging technologies in support of overall transformation and goal of becoming a market leader in digital health.
- Clarify as part of the overall transformation, that Digital Transformation is a key accelerator.
- Manage Marketing, Digital Product and Business Unit teams to provide insights which inform Marketing, product development decisions as well as actionable, insightful analytical solutions to help the leadership team evaluate and drive business performance.
- Get to full integration of digital technologies which will lead to a fundamental transformation of your industry, which has already started.
- Assess external digital opportunities and threats as key inputs to making the best decisions on business strategy, given digital realities.
- Take the lead and deliver complex strategic, transformational, and growth projects with the goal of achieving a superior experience for the customer and operational excellence.
- Lead the process to identify and evaluate internal digital asset capabilities and strengths.
- Set the pace for disruptive business change beyond mere technical modernization.
- Guide identify opportunities where you need to fix internal Finance and Digital processes to enable the digital transformation.
- Assess the Digital Organization Change initiatives, including developing and implementing strategies for change management, and digital readiness for the specific domain.
- Excel in translating journey stakeholder goals and objectives into requirements to deliver actionable and measurable digital insights and initiatives.
- Foster operational Excellence & Digitalization of processes.
- Enable program management of digital transformation for your organizations supply chain.
- Set up a clear governance structure, ownership and accountability to allow efficient coordination and leadership of digital topics and towards stakeholders in order to create ONE aligned digital strategy with site level granularity and communicating with ONE voice for a sustainable success.
- Establish that significant change management is to effectively be embedded across your organization.
- Manage the strategic growth and development of your Digital Technology Agile delivery teams, and play a critical role in the development and implementation of your organizations target digital operating model (including the establishment of common platforms for global delivery).
- Reach broad understanding of technology, including current and emerging digital solutions.
- Get Financial support to the delivery of your organizations largest digital programs aimed at cost savings or new market opportunities.
- Overhaul and use design thinking principles to help deliver tailored digital insights that enable customer journey priorities.
- Ensure a streamlined, accountable structure at the site level of the business is in place to drive and lead transformation of global initiatives and digital ambitions with site realities into site specific digitalization strategies.
- Transform, co-create, accelerate, and deliver a digital transformational journey built on deep customer knowledge and empathy.
- Decide with Digital leadership and journey stakeholders to analyze website usability, product performance and consumer behavior insights.
- Arbitrate the ability to develop and integrate metrics into the projects and operations that clearly demonstrate the value of applicable digital domains to the business.
- Revamp the management of Transformation Opex and Capex budgets.
- Propel support data-driven digital initiatives that improve the customer experience and streamline operations.
- Drive strategy to action, execute the roadmap to deliver core capabilities and features tied to your organizations Digital Acceleration and Client Experience strategies.
- Obtain digital Transformation by engaging with innovation and technology to accelerate organizational growth, increase efficiencies or pivot business goals by analyzing and acting on data.
- Formulate the intent of your organizations digital transformation engagements to bring lean and data together to drive step function improvement in inventory, service costs and other critical areas to generate improved profitability and cash flow for your organization.
- Impact and oversee the development and deployment of the enterprises data and analytics platform for digital business.
- Enforce deep understanding of the enterprise software development lifecycle including agile transformations, DevOps mindset, and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment.
- Realize the continuously changing digital landscape and collaborate with stakeholders internally to drive innovation and business growth.
- To remain relevant in the next decade, establish the organizational structure with a digital culture at its core, a digital platform, and a digital approach to innovation.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Transformation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Transformation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Transformation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Transformation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Transformation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- How can leadership position itself to best support the already stated people and allowing leadership to understand what role is in bubbling up that talent and supporting that talent going forward?
- What motivates one group of companies to use emerging technologies to transform themselves and another to avoid using them and, thus, slow or prevent digital transformation journey?
- Can a machine really be trusted to understand and safeguard the infrastructure that, in a world of digital transformation, supports almost every function of your organization?
- How concerned are the technology/business executives at your organization about the potential impact of competitors that are more effective with digital transformation?
- How do you work with telecommunications and cable companies to design, develop and deploy effective digital transformation and digital operation strategies?
- Which descriptions best characterize/s the type of IIoT supply chain organization you are seeking to help with your Digital Transformation product campaign?
- Why would your organization prioritize investments in digital operations over other forms of digital opportunities or digital transformation initiatives?
- What happens to companies that successfully undergo a digital transformation with an MSP partner that understands how to get the most from that process?
- How do you empower leaders, regardless of roles, to nurture effective instruction, manage the change process and embrace the digital transformation?
- Who in your organization works with application services or software-as-a-service providers to ensure proper controls and alerts regarding security?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Transformation book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Transformation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Transformation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Transformation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Transformation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Transformation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Transformation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Transformation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contingency plans created to prepare for risk events to occur?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Initiating Process Group: When are the deliverables to be generated in each phase?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: How much influence did the stakeholder have over others?
- Procurement Audit: Are there special emergency purchase order procedures?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly describe some key events in the history of Digital Transformation project management. What Digital Transformation project was the first to use modern Digital Transformation project management?
- Risk Audit: What does internal control mean in the context of the audit process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are time, scope, cost, and quality monitored throughout the Digital Transformation project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Transformation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Transformation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Transformation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Transformation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Transformation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Transformation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Transformation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Transformation project with this in-depth Digital Transformation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Transformation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Transformation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Transformation investments work better.
This Digital Transformation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.