Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Wallet Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Wallet related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Wallet specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Wallet Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Wallet improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Is it possible to design a decentralized digital currency one that could operate as money with no centralized entity to keep track of the transactions?
- Are there any mechanisms through which information technology can simplify the use and management of digital money for illiterate users?
- How much impact does being able to use a digital wallet with your organization have on your willingness to buy from that business?
- How should the operating model in payments support the desired customer experience, across each step of the payments value chain?
- How are changing consumer attitudes toward payments influencing the development of new disbursement tools and solutions?
- Do you have an attractive value proposition and enough product offerings to increase your wallet share among consumers?
- How much impact does the type of payment your organization accepts have on your willingness to buy from that business?
- Will mobile payment technology transform the nature of physical interaction between consumers, merchants and banks?
- Which types of workplace-related benefits face significant disruption from new disbursement and push payment tools?
- How to integrate into the financial organizations current core banking and payments processing environment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Wallet book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Wallet self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Wallet Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Wallet areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Wallet Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Wallet projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Wallet Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Wallet project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the rater (supervisor) have the authority or responsibility to tell an employee that the employees performance is unsatisfactory?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Digital Wallet project or audit?
- Project Charter: Digital Wallet project background: what is the primary motivation for this Digital Wallet project?
- Procurement Audit: Has your organization fulfilled its obligations related to the payment of social security contributions and taxes?
- Planning Process Group: What is the critical path for this Digital Wallet project, and what is the duration of the critical path?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring performance of the lowest level organization responsible for the control account?
- Initiating Process Group: Are there resources to maintain and support the outcome of the Digital Wallet project?
- Source Selection Criteria: What management structure does your organization consider as optimal for performing the contract?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Risk Audit: Tradeoff: how much risk can be tolerated and still deliver the products where they need to be?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Wallet Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Wallet project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Wallet project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Wallet project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Wallet project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Wallet project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Wallet project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Wallet project with this in-depth Digital Wallet Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Wallet projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Wallet and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Wallet investments work better.
This Digital Wallet All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.