Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Workplace Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Workplace related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Workplace specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Workplace Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Workplace improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How will your culture change when employees are asked to make decisions themselves based on customer insight, rather than relying on rules and procedures?
- Is your organization mature enough to begin shutting down systems to take advantage of consumption-priced models and to reduce the attack surface area?
- How do you redesign the workplace to be more digital, open, and collaborative, yet provide opportunities for development, growth, and focus time?
- Is self-monitoring in a floating workplace a more or less desirable form of surveillance than employee monitoring in its more traditional forms?
- How best to achieve the right balance between enabling employee engagement through creativity and restricting negative workplace behaviours?
- Who really wants to lead a team or organization where the majority of team members are apathetic, or worse, actively working against you?
- Which digital signals do you keep an eye on that will indicate your employees are becoming more agile, productive, and engaged at work?
- Which initiatives would you prioritize before the roll-out of a significant change/modification to your digital workplace solutions?
- What is your estimate of the % increase, if any, in the speed of decision making in the enterprise as a result of employee apps?
- Do you support the creation of tailored, curated space that reflects your organizations mission, purpose and unique attributes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Workplace book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Workplace self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Workplace Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Workplace areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Workplace Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Workplace projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Workplace Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Workplace project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk categorization -which of your categories has more risk than others?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this Digital Workplace project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Define units of measurement for each resource. For example, are you referencing gallons or liters?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contractor costs, schedule and technical performance monitored throughout the Digital Workplace project?
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Digital Workplace project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will do the reporting and to whom will reports be delivered?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its management of its ethical responsibilities is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procurement documents used to solicit accurate and complete proposals from prospective sellers?
- Lessons Learned: How timely were Progress Reports provided to the Digital Workplace project Manager by Team Members?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Workplace Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Workplace project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Workplace project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Workplace project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Workplace project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Workplace project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Workplace project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Workplace project with this in-depth Digital Workplace Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Workplace projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Workplace and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Workplace investments work better.
This Digital Workplace All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.