Handle small to medium scale implementations and ongoing servicing, with a focus on scale, quality, and Digital CX Best Practices as part of the Professional Services account team; Aligning Digital strategy with the overall Business Objectives of larger CX program.
More Uses of the Digital Workplace Toolkit:
- Drive execution of Learning Design Best Practices across the team and organization and continuously analyze results and impact for Operational Improvement.
- Ensure you suggest; build relationships with qualified Channel Partners, leveraging network to identify additional Channel Sales opportunities.
- Evaluate: together with your Team Members you conduct User Research and analyze customer feedback; ensure it is reflected in your products through constant design improvements to best meet customers needs and expectations.
- Perform external research to identify Best Practices and relevant learnings for Notarize as you build new capabilities and grow.
- Manage work with on shore/off shore Support Team, providing support, direction, guidance to maintain and high level of productivity and efficiency in day to day tasks.
- Facilitate cross domain architects to develop common Design Patterns, technology standards, technical governance, and improve standard methodologies.
- Coordinate and support new hires during the entire onboarding process, ensuring a smooth transition for each new hire.
- Manage: partner with your COO to explore collaboration with Venture Capital organizations who invest in ecommerce companies.
- Communicate closely with Customer Success, Engineering, and Product Management to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Be accountable for developing and using complex financial models forecasting, build versus buy, ROI assessment, Price Optimization, etc.
- Coordinate: segment lists for Marketing Campaign engagements based on criteria as industry, organization type, lifecycle stage, and persona.
- Coordinate: through initiatives like your employee resource groups and mandatory bias training, building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring the authentic selves to work.
- Identify: if a team member or client comes to you with a complex issue that you have never before considered, what are your next steps.
- Ensure your group complies; success managers work directly with customers that can vary in size, solution complexity and Life Cycle, depending on the customers needs.
- Identify: work closely with your Internal Product, engineering, and Marketing Teams and coordinate efforts to ensure the success of your Strategic Partnerships.
- Ensure you relay; build and foster executive level relationships with the customers IT and Business Executive leadership, sponsors and decision makers to solidify your partnership and commitment to the customer business and IT sponsors and stakeholders.
- Evaluate: product insights relaying Customer Insights to influence Product Roadmap and engineering, technology partnerships, and organization relationships.
- Coordinate with billing specialists to ensure deliverables to the wider Customer Success Teams are useful and useable.
- Support execution of the overall Communications Strategy for IT and Digital Workplace that ties to the Business Strategy.
- Systematize: work closely with Product Managers and platform architects to ensure product objectives are realistic and aggressive, and Success Metrics are identified and measured.
- Set clear objectives and ensure appropriate levels of engagement, feedback and development to continuously improve individuals contribution.
- Oversee: unique approach to solving problems and creating big ideas, adding value to existing products and deriving positives from negatives.
- Lead operational understanding and Risk Management by ensuring excellence in the execution of all Governance Processes.
- Establish KPIs for all programs, create results forecasts, and track performance to ensure Marketing Plans are delivering expected business outcomes.
- Manage work with Customer Success, finance and Product Teams to ensure tasks are live in Salesforce on time for all impacted customers.
- Develop and track key organization KPIs to drive execution increasing visibility and accountability around the metrics that matter to long term success.
- Manage work with Product Marketing to bring go to market plans for new products and features to market in a way that opens and accelerates opportunities.
- Manage: product partnerships management to develop and manage Strategic Partnerships with top web and Marketing Technology companies.
- Secure that your corporation
- Identify issues delaying the progress of Data Collection and recommend solutions on how to improve Data Collection through platforms, improve surveys and/or update communication materials.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Workplace Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Workplace related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Workplace specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Workplace Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Workplace improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What could cause you to change course?
- Where is it measured?
- What information qualified as important?
- How are consistent Digital Workplace definitions important?
- Do you all define Digital Workplace in the same way?
- Who are the Key Stakeholders for the Digital Workplace evaluation?
- What knowledge or experience is required?
- What happens at your organization when people fail?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Digital Workplace Strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- What are hidden Digital Workplace quality costs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Workplace book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Workplace self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Workplace Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Workplace areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Workplace Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Workplace projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Workplace Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Workplace project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Digital Workplace project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Digital Workplace Project Team have enough people to execute the Digital Workplace Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Digital Workplace Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Workplace Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Workplace project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Workplace Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Workplace Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Workplace project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Workplace project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Workplace project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Workplace project with this in-depth Digital Workplace Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Workplace projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Workplace and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Workplace investments work better.
This Digital Workplace All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.