Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical direct to home Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any direct to home related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated direct to home specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the direct to home Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 653 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which direct to home improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 653 standard requirements:
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate direct to home data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage outside the box thinking?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the direct to home teams improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
- How do you manage and improve your direct to home work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Who is On the Team?
- Is the scope of direct to home defined?
- What else needs to be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the direct to home book in PDF containing 653 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your direct to home self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the direct to home Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which direct to home areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough direct to home Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage direct to home projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step direct to home Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 direct to home project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you use an assessment of the direct to home project environment as a tool to discover risk to the requirements process?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are direct to home project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure direct to home project success?
- Change Request: Will this change conflict with other requirements changes (e.g., lead to conflicting operational scenarios)?
- Quality Management Plan: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Scope Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Value Pocket Identification & Quantification What Are Value Pockets?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Based on your direct to home project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Cost Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
Step-by-step and complete direct to home Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 direct to home project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 direct to home project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 direct to home project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 direct to home project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 direct to home project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 direct to home project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any direct to home project with this in-depth direct to home Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose direct to home projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in direct to home and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make direct to home investments work better.
This direct to home All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.