Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Disciplined Agile Delivery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Disciplined Agile Delivery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Disciplined Agile Delivery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Disciplined Agile Delivery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Disciplined Agile Delivery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How do you effectively lead and manage high performing Agile teams with skilled team members in the midst of high pressure deadlines, demanding customers and ever-changing business conditions?
- Does the leadership display a desire for achieving ambitious results for customers, focusing on impact and outcomes, celebrating achievement and challenging your organization to improve?
- When delivery teams need both Waterfall and Agile project management tools, how do you provide them with the different tools whilst still keeping them within a single delivery framework?
- Have you designed and deployed enterprise standards when adopting cloud-enabled processes as Agile development, self-service IT, DevOps, continuous integration, or continuous delivery?
- Are the leadership visible, outward-looking role models communicating effectively and inspiring the respect, trust, loyalty and confidence of employee and stakeholders?
- Does your organization have a clear, coherent and achievable strategy with a single, overarching set of challenging outcomes, aims, objectives and measures of success?
- Does your organization evaluate the success and added value of innovation, using the results to make resource prioritization decisions and inform future innovation?
- Does continuous integration support the Agile testing practices of automated customer acceptance tests and writing unit tests in conjunction with production code?
- What are the emerging technologies, delivery models and skills required to create Agile, flexible, versatile architectures to capitalize on opportunities?
- Are Agile practices being used appropriately and is there evidence that the approach has been tailored to the program or projects organizational context?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Disciplined Agile Delivery book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Disciplined Agile Delivery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Disciplined Agile Delivery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Disciplined Agile Delivery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Disciplined Agile Delivery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Disciplined Agile Delivery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Disciplined Agile Delivery Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Disciplined Agile Delivery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is the foreseen budget compared with similar Disciplined Agile Delivery projects or procurements yet realised (historical standards)?
- Project Schedule: Was the Disciplined Agile Delivery project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Risk Audit: To what extent are auditors influenced by the business risk assessment in the audit process, and how can auditors create more effective mental models to more fully examine contradictory evidence?
- Lessons Learned: Was there a Disciplined Agile Delivery project Definition document. Was there a Disciplined Agile Delivery project Plan. Were they used during the Disciplined Agile Delivery project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Variance Analysis: What costs are avoidable if one or more customers are dropped?
- Procurement Audit: Are there reasonable procedures to identify possible sources of supply?
- Procurement Audit: Are purchase requisitions used to generate purchase orders?
- Variance Analysis: How are variances affected by multiple material and labor categories?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
Step-by-step and complete Disciplined Agile Delivery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Disciplined Agile Delivery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Disciplined Agile Delivery project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Disciplined Agile Delivery project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Disciplined Agile Delivery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Disciplined Agile Delivery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Disciplined Agile Delivery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Disciplined Agile Delivery project with this in-depth Disciplined Agile Delivery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Disciplined Agile Delivery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Disciplined Agile Delivery and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Disciplined Agile Delivery investments work better.
This Disciplined Agile Delivery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.