Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Disruptive Technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Disruptive Technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Disruptive Technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Disruptive Technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Disruptive Technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Do the criteria for selecting directors and for assessing board performance need to be reviewed to reflect a changing business environment, disruptive technologies and new models of operation?
- Do the established communication routines amongst employees and organization divisions enable a rapid execution of new decisions and strategies, thereby ensuring high adaptability?
- How concerned are the technology/business executives at your organization about the potential impact of competitors that are more effective with digital transformation?
- Do you envisage other potential VoIP business models and/or disruptive technologies impacting the current and foreseen electronic communications services environment?
- Does the resource allocation process favour technologically advanced high cost products and continued performance enhancement, or less advanced low cost products?
- Are there any inherit strengths or weaknesses in regards to adapting to disruptive technology stemming from the fact that your organization is a family business?
- What is the right approach in ensuring innovation, providing jobs, and also in lessening the negative impacts of disruption for vulnerable groups of society?
- Are there new technologies out there that could disrupt the economics and infrastructure of the modern datacenter Ð and the ecosystem of current suppliers?
- How would a blockchain registry respond in complicated yet common circumstances as the inheritance of an estate, or its division under divorce proceedings?
- What about industries in which technological and market changes have been rapid and radical/disruptive change has characterized the industry or technology?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Disruptive Technology book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Disruptive Technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Disruptive Technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Disruptive Technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Disruptive Technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Disruptive Technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Disruptive Technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Disruptive Technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have specific methods that you use for each phase of the process?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for governing staff behaviour is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Disruptive Technology project plan (variances)?
- Closing Process Group: Were the outcomes different from the already stated planned?
- Project Performance Report: What degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the gestation period for the Disruptive Technology project with specific technology?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the current or emerging trends of culture?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Goals for the Disruptive Technology project. What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Disruptive Technology project?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the acceptance management process?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the Disruptive Technology project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
Step-by-step and complete Disruptive Technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Disruptive Technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Disruptive Technology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Disruptive Technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Disruptive Technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Disruptive Technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Disruptive Technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Disruptive Technology project with this in-depth Disruptive Technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Disruptive Technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Disruptive Technology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Disruptive Technology investments work better.
This Disruptive Technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.