Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DoDAF Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DoDAF related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DoDAF specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DoDAF Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DoDAF improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Have incentive structures been built into the program plan and contracts to reward cooperation and collaboration among the architect, integrator, and component providers?
- Is there a sequence captured in a diagram for each use case flow or scenario identified for the subject system in the context of the operational enterprise?
- Has the reference architecture process provided real benefit in taking competing incompatible architectures and showing a path to future implementation?
- What comprehensive security framework can be used to design infrastructure architecture for an Enterprise SOA to assure its business process?
- Has the reference architecture process provided real benefit in taking competing architectures and showing a path to future implementation?
- What are the trends in systems/services and standards and associated personnel skills that may impact IT during the transition period?
- Are the systems applications functionally segregated to provide separability and the ability to function as independent entities?
- Are your programs design artifacts disclosed early and often and freely available for reuse by another program or third parties?
- Has the program made use of commodity COTS computing and networking hardware to reduce procurement and maintenance cost?
- How do you work with applications that are more complex than ever despite the difficulty in finding skilled resources?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DoDAF book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DoDAF self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DoDAF Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DoDAF areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DoDAF Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DoDAF projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DoDAF Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 DoDAF project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Risk Audit: Assessing risk with analytical procedures: do systemsthinking tools help auditors focus on diagnostic patterns?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the DoDAF project?
- Quality Audit: What review processes are in place for your organizations major activities?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Executing Process Group: What are the DoDAF project management deliverables of each process group?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are actual DoDAF project results compared with planned or expected results to determine the variance?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this DoDAF project?
- Initiating Process Group: The DoDAF project managers have maximum authority in which type of organization?
- Process Improvement Plan: Have the frequency of collection and the points in the process where measurements will be made been determined?
Step-by-step and complete DoDAF Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DoDAF project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DoDAF project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DoDAF project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DoDAF project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DoDAF project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DoDAF project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DoDAF project with this in-depth DoDAF Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DoDAF projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DoDAF and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DoDAF investments work better.
This DoDAF All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.