Develop operational view, Technical Standards view, and system and services view for architectures using applicable DoDAF standards.
More Uses of the DoDAF Toolkit:
- Ensure you address; lead with expertise in Enterprise Architecture framework as DoDAF.
- Solidify expertise with Enterprise Architecture framework as TOGAF / DoDAF.
- Drive: framework (DoDAF); total open group architecture framework (TOGAF) or other similar architecture.
Save time,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DoDAF Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any DoDAF related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DoDAF specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DoDAF Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DoDAF improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Have incentive structures been built into the program plan and contracts to reward cooperation and collaboration among the architect, integrator, and component providers?
- Has the system/program leveraged common development and maintenance of applications with another system/program to reduce life cycle software Maintenance Costs?
- Is there a sequence captured in a diagram for each use case flow or scenario identified for the subject system in the context of the operational enterprise?
- Has the reference architecture process provided real benefit in taking competing incompatible architectures and showing a path to future implementation?
- Has the reference architecture process provided real benefit in taking competing architectures and showing a path to future implementation?
- What are the trends in systems/services and standards and associated personnel skills that may impact IT during the transition period?
- Has the System Design reduced life cycle cost by leveraging modularity to reduce the effort and cycle time of system modernization?
- Are the systems applications functionally segregated to provide separability and the ability to function as independent entities?
- Are your programs design artifacts disclosed early and often and freely available for reuse by another program or third parties?
- Has the program made use of commodity COTS computing and networking hardware to reduce procurement and Maintenance Cost?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DoDAF book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DoDAF self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DoDAF Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DoDAF areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DoDAF Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DoDAF projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DoDAF Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 DoDAF project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Is the number of people on the DoDAF project team adequate to do the job?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its promotions system is appropriately effective, constructive and fair?
- Cost Management Plan: Resources â how will Human Resources be scheduled during each phase of the DoDAF project?
- Quality Audit: Have personnel cleanliness and health requirements been established?
- Planning Process Group: Is the pace of implementing the products of the program ensuring the completeness of the results of the DoDAF project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main processes included in DoDAF project Quality Management?
- Risk Audit: What compliance systems do you have in place to address quality, errors, and outcomes?
- Procurement Audit: Were there no inconsistencies between the several tender documents?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for accepting the reports produced by the process?
Step-by-step and complete DoDAF Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DoDAF project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DoDAF Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DoDAF project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DoDAF project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DoDAF project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DoDAF project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DoDAF project with this in-depth DoDAF Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DoDAF projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DoDAF and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DoDAF investments work better.
This DoDAF All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.