Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Drone Countermeasures Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Drone Countermeasures related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Drone Countermeasures specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Drone Countermeasures Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Drone Countermeasures improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Will the industry keep pace with (or be able to anticipate) new forms of terrorism enabled by the democratization of technology, including the risk of hacking and malicious use of drone technology?
- What kind of information and IT security measures do you employ to limit access to data stored on the drone and data transmitted by and to the drone from control devices?
- Does the system, components, or software have the capability to implement or maintain a whitelist of UAS without the knowledge of the operator or governing organization?
- Does your business enterprise or public organization perform drone operations and/or contract for drone-based services as part of your internal work or projects?
- Should there be a requirement for all model flying sites to be identified on a NOTAM map, rather than the burdensome registration of each individual aircraft?
- Is the system able to detect a UAS operator who is intentionally hopping or changing frequencies at a random and/or rapid rate in order to evade detection?
- How do you hold true to any sort of consistent message, Brand and value proposition in a world that rewards constant, relentless change over all else?
- Can augmented reality displays or synthetic vision systems successfully compensate for the degrade visual imagery provided by onboard sensors?
- How can effective land management be achieved in the phase of paucity of high resolution satellite data especially in the developing world?
- How can the competent authority suspend or revoke an authorisation for the Open Category, when no requirement exists for an authorisation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Drone Countermeasures book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Drone Countermeasures self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Drone Countermeasures Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Drone Countermeasures areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Drone Countermeasures Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Drone Countermeasures projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Drone Countermeasures Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Drone Countermeasures project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: What are your organizations expectations for its quality Drone Countermeasures project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Alliances: with which other actors is the actor allied, how are they interconnected?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the correct WBS element identified for each task and milestone in the IMS?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Do you use tools like decomposition and rolling-wave planning to produce the activity list and other outputs?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Drone Countermeasures project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this Drone Countermeasures project is needed?
- Lessons Learned: What was the single greatest success and the single greatest shortcoming or challenge from the Drone Countermeasures projects perspective?
- Network Diagram: If the Drone Countermeasures project network diagram cannot change and you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Project Scope Statement: Elements of scope management that deal with concept development ?
- Procurement Audit: Are existing suppliers that have a special right to be consulted being contacted?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Concern: where are you limited or have no authority, where you can not influence?
Step-by-step and complete Drone Countermeasures Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Drone Countermeasures project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Drone Countermeasures project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Drone Countermeasures project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Drone Countermeasures project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Drone Countermeasures project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Drone Countermeasures project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Drone Countermeasures project with this in-depth Drone Countermeasures Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Drone Countermeasures projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Drone Countermeasures and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Drone Countermeasures investments work better.
This Drone Countermeasures All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.