Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EC-Council Certified Incident Handler Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EC-Council Certified Incident Handler related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EC-Council Certified Incident Handler specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EC-Council Certified Incident Handler Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EC-Council Certified Incident Handler improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Which is a type of computer security vulnerability typically found in Web applications that allow code injection by malicious Web users into the Web pages viewed by other users?
- Which incident handling process phases is responsible for defining rules, collaborating human workforce, creating a back-up plan, and testing the plans for an enterprise?
- When you consider the different types of end users, which group poses the greatest challenge in maintaining the security if your organizations information and systems?
- What must you do first in order to shift the prevailing opinion and reshape corporate culture to understand the value of information security to your organization?
- Which is an intrusion detection system that monitors and analyzes the internals of a computing system rather than the network packets on its external interfaces?
- Which techniques is used when a system performs the penetration testing with the objective of accessing unauthorized information residing inside a computer?
- Which utilities provides an efficient way to give specific users permission to use specific system commands at the root level of a Linux operating system?
- Which protocols permits users to enter a user-friendly computer name into the Windows browser and to map network drives and view shared folders?
- Which policies is a set of rules designed to enhance computer security by encouraging users to employ strong passwords and use them properly?
- What type of optional or mandatory training - if any - does your organization provide to its end users in maintaining information security?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EC-Council Certified Incident Handler book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your EC-Council Certified Incident Handler self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EC-Council Certified Incident Handler Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EC-Council Certified Incident Handler areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EC-Council Certified Incident Handler Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EC-Council Certified Incident Handler projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EC-Council Certified Incident Handler Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 EC-Council Certified Incident Handler project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are advance payments to employees properly authorized and controlled?
- Requirements Documentation: If applicable; are there issues linked with the fact that this is an offshore EC-Council Certified Incident Handler project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does EC-Council Certified Incident Handler project management relate to other disciplines?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Account for the purpose of this EC-Council Certified Incident Handler project by describing, at a high-level, what will be done. What is this EC-Council Certified Incident Handler project aiming to achieve?
- Decision Log: What is your overall strategy for quality control / quality assurance procedures?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How to measure the achievement of the Development Objective?
- Variance Analysis: Who are responsible for the establishment of budgets and assignment of resources for overhead performance?
- Planning Process Group: Did the program design/ implementation strategy adequately address the planning stage necessary to set up structures, hire staff etc.?
- Quality Management Plan: What procedures are used to determine if you use, and the number of split, replicate or duplicate samples taken at a site?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are reward and recognition systems defined to promote or reinforce desired behavior?
Step-by-step and complete EC-Council Certified Incident Handler Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EC-Council Certified Incident Handler project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EC-Council Certified Incident Handler project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EC-Council Certified Incident Handler project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EC-Council Certified Incident Handler project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EC-Council Certified Incident Handler project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EC-Council Certified Incident Handler project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EC-Council Certified Incident Handler project with this in-depth EC-Council Certified Incident Handler Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EC-Council Certified Incident Handler projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EC-Council Certified Incident Handler and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EC-Council Certified Incident Handler investments work better.
This EC-Council Certified Incident Handler All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.