Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ecotechnology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ecotechnology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ecotechnology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ecotechnology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 632 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ecotechnology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 632 standard requirements:
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Ecotechnology will circumvent those obstacles?
- How can you measure Ecotechnology in a systematic way?
- Is there a Ecotechnology Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Ecotechnology? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- Why Measure?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Ecotechnology requirements in detail?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ecotechnology book in PDF containing 632 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Ecotechnology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ecotechnology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ecotechnology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ecotechnology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ecotechnology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ecotechnology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ecotechnology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Network Diagram: Exercise: What is the probability that the Ecotechnology project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Cost Management Plan: Do Ecotechnology project managers participating in the Ecotechnology project know the Ecotechnology projects true status first hand?
- Quality Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members vigorously define the teamÕs purpose in discussions with others who are not part of the functioning team?
- Procurement Audit: Are outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered as alternatives to in-house work?
- Change Log: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Ecotechnology project(s)?
- Procurement Audit: Are periodic audits made of disbursement activities?
- Risk Audit: If applicable; Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
Step-by-step and complete Ecotechnology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ecotechnology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ecotechnology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ecotechnology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ecotechnology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ecotechnology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ecotechnology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ecotechnology project with this in-depth Ecotechnology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ecotechnology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ecotechnology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ecotechnology investments work better.
This Ecotechnology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.