Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EDMS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EDMS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EDMS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EDMS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EDMS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Is the subdivision of the major operating units conducive to the effective decentralization of management action, as appropriate to policy and conditions, while maintaining essential coordination?
- How important is it for all the electronic information obtained from the different internal and external sources and channels to be integrated into one information system?
- Are deferred ordering and delivery of data clauses included in contracts when it is impractical to identify in advance all electronic data that should be delivered?
- Have funding and resource levels for records management in your organization kept pace with the exponential growth in the type, number, and of electronic records?
- What are the major challenges when using influential standards for document management to evaluate and develop an existing electronic records management system?
- Have resources, space and access requirements for archived records been adequately reviewed, budgeted for and included in your overall EDMS planning?
- Is the electronic document management system the solution to the inefficiencies found in the traditional validation process for your organization?
- Is there a method to assess retention periods for all records, including electronic records, identified and held in the record management system?
- Are you using advanced document output for customer communications management to generate personalized, consolidated, and compliant welcome kits?
- How do classification and filing procedures change with the adoption of electronic document and/or records management systems in organizations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EDMS book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your EDMS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EDMS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EDMS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EDMS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EDMS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EDMS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 EDMS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: How quickly can the task be done with the skills available?
- Source Selection Criteria: What evidence should be provided regarding proposal evaluations?
- Risk Audit: Do you meet the legislative requirements (for example PAYG, super contributions) for paid employees?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are steps identified by which EDMS project documents may be changed?
- Closing Process Group: How dependent is the EDMS project on other EDMS projects or work efforts?
- Initiating Process Group: Are the EDMS project team and stakeholders meeting regularly and using a meeting agenda and taking notes to accurately document what is being covered and what happened in the weekly meetings?
- Quality Metrics: Who notifies stakeholders of normal and abnormal results?
- Risk Management Plan: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you use diagramming techniques to show cause and effect?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Review Ð what are some common errors in activities to avoid?
Step-by-step and complete EDMS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EDMS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EDMS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EDMS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EDMS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EDMS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EDMS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EDMS project with this in-depth EDMS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EDMS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EDMS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EDMS investments work better.
This EDMS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.