Secure that your organization conducts and coordinates training on the proper use of instructional applications for stakeholders throughout the designated learning environment.
More Uses of the Educational Technology Toolkit:
- Standardize: educational Application Support analysis.
- Provide training, guidance, and Technical Support to department related to selection of, implementation, and evaluation of learning technologies.
- Provide strategic decision support for the selection, implementation, and/or maintenance of a suite of Educational Technology platforms.
- Warrant that your organization recommends refresh or removal of equipment based on inventory database.
- Develop instructional profiles based on longitudinal usage metrics.
- Coordinate: strategy and analytics exists to serve and support program leaders across the office of organization programs.
- Steer: implement Educational Technology where appropriate.
- Manage work with internal teams from Product, Development and Service to achieve the best possible outcome to customer issues.
- Provide skill in the use of Educational Technology and alternative delivery methods.
- Establish: research new technologies and learning initiatives.
- Ensure you control; anticipated appointment end date.
- Guide: effective time and Project Management skills.
- Manage: Educational Technology instructional trainer.
- Devise: track, assess, and report on Learning Analytics associated with implemented Educational Technology.
- Control: instructional modes make use of innovative Educational Technology.
- Standardize: Professional Development implementation.
- Establish that your operation collects, analyze, and evaluates data to understand strategic trends and measure effectiveness of Business Operations.
- Be accountable for learning technology specialization.
- Be accountable for maintaining accurate records of existing and in development materials.
- Head: proactively work to anticipate and solve problems.
- Secure that your strategy understands how to prioritize tasks and effectively communicates and looks to resolve roadblocks to project completion.
- Ensure you execute; lead the technology department from a strategic, operational and instructional standpoint.
- Be knowledgeable of digital learning and best practices for technology integration.
- Methodize: IT project and portfolio manage.
- Organize: analytical, research, and Problem Solving skills.
- Formulate: design, develop and facilitate department training that supports the delivery of your organizations programs.
- Drive: software license optimization a.
- Become skilled at assessing and troubleshooting technology access and connectivity.
- Systematize: environment, and walking to other locations while carrying a laptop or pushing computers on a cart.
- Arrange that your enterprise attends workshops or other training opportunities to improve Interpersonal Skills and Customer Service skills.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Educational Technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Educational Technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Educational Technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Educational Technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Educational Technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Which Educational Technology data should be retained?
- What is the output?
- Who needs what information?
- Did your employees make progress today?
- How do you use Educational Technology data and information to support organizational Decision Making and innovation?
- What management system do you use to leverage the Educational Technology experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- What is the scope of the Educational Technology effort?
- Does your organization systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and Quality Improvement?
- What Educational Technology services do you require?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Educational Technology book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Educational Technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Educational Technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Educational Technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Educational Technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Educational Technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Educational Technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Educational Technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Educational Technology project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Educational Technology project team have enough people to execute the Educational Technology project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Educational Technology project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Educational Technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Educational Technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Educational Technology Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Educational Technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Educational Technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Educational Technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Educational Technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Educational Technology project with this in-depth Educational Technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Educational Technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Educational Technology and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Educational Technology investments work better.
This Educational Technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.