Be accountable for working in coordination with the Program Team, Project Managers and functional leads, develop and maintain high quality, integrated project plans that align with overall program strategy and drive communication, Scenario planning and Decision Making.
More Uses of the Effective Governance Toolkit:
- Manage work with delivery teams (product, engineering and launch) and leadership team on portfolio prioritization and people allocation to optimize program performance.
- Enable delivery teams (product, engineering and launch) to enact an aspirational plan while compelling accountability for delivery across the program.
- Establish that your organization advances best practices and contributes to the Operational Excellence of your organization, with a focus on Continuous Improvement.
- Confirm you carry out; embed the groups values and code of conduct to ensure that adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations among employees form part of the culture.
- Provide product mission Risk Management support through all program phases (design, build, test, and deployment, and operations).
- Coordinate: work closely with other security disciplines as program security and physical/technical security to ensure completion of tasks, establish and maintain appropriate lanes of responsibility, and maintain consistent policies across the enterprise.
- Methodize: work as part of the Software Development team during all phases of the software lifecycle, assessing the planning for and implementation of the software process for compliance with good engineering practices and Customer Requirements.
- Ensure you unify; lead on site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of IT issues for a variety of end users, and recommend and implement corrective hardware and software solutions.
- Perform assurance activities for engineering design and developmental tasks, Systems Analysis and design, and software and/or hardware development, individual component level, sub system level to system level manufacturing, test and integration, etc.
- Establish: work as part of a program team during all phases of the lifecycle assessing the planning for and implementation of the process for compliance with good engineering practices.
- Drive: partner with program leadership team on development of program strategy and ensure understood and appropriately communicated.
- Be accountable for ensuring technical integration is achieved across the enterprise by actively participating in every phase of the system development life cycle and evaluating the architecture impact on the IT investment, financial systems, and Business Operations.
- Be accountable for tracking reliability performance on fielded products to provide reliability analysis and trending data to internal and external customers.
- Secure that your organization coordinates project requirements with the Engineering, Information Technology, Procurement, department stakeholders, and contracted security consultants.
- Take information from Program schedules, new business schedules, Workforce Planning, historical data, and communicate with stakeholders across the Enterprise.
- Govern: interface with Software Engineering, software Configuration Management, software process organizations, and Systems Engineering to ensure Quality Standards are in place and being followed.
- Assure your strategy attends joint team meetings and/or on site collaborator visits to stay abreast of joint team progress and tracking to contractual obligations.
- Measure and continuously monitor progress, manage risk, and ensure consistent client communications regarding progress and expected outcomes.
- Lead: effective results are shown by improved/optimized governance processes, increased productivity and/or Operational Efficiency.
- Ensure your planning utilizes engineering, statistics, economic and management techniques to improve efficiency and optimize Governance systems.
- Make sure that your business participates in the design, implementation, and maintenance of Internal Controls and accounting policies to promote Effective Governance and accurate Financial Reporting.
- Compile and evaluate design and data to determine adequacy and completeness of the product or software and the engineering effectiveness of the results compared to requirements and specifications.
- Develop, implement, and refine a framework for measuring and reporting on the business impact of marketing activities on sales targets and other business goals.
- Audit: deep dive existing and potential problem areas, develop and communicate Corrective Action and mitigation plans, and drive follow through to successful resolution.
- Drive: interface with software and firmware engineering, Configuration Management, process organizations and Program Management.
- Lead development of new business efforts; negotiate the scope of security support before and after contract signing.
- Manage: there is specific focus on Stakeholder Management, Risk Management, the establishment and ongoing facilitation of an Effective Governance structure and partnership on continuously evolving Agile models enabling the right program outcomes.
- Engage with other Program Managers across your organization to share and apply learnings to make the enterprise more productive, predictable, and accountable.
- Maintain oversight of all programs with a partner, and be the Go to person for the partnership especially for Issue Resolution, contracting and governance.
- Ensure your group serves as a strategic business partner and team lead in the development and management of procurement related projects and initiatives.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Effective Governance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Effective Governance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Effective Governance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Effective Governance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Effective Governance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What output to create?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Effective Governance objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Who needs to know about Effective Governance?
- Who is involved in the Management Review process?
- Are the planned controls in place?
- What scope to assess?
- How will you measure success?
- How do you stay inspired?
- What is your Effective Governance quality Cost segregation study?
- What causes innovation to fail or succeed in your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Effective Governance book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Effective Governance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Effective Governance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Effective Governance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Effective Governance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Effective Governance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Effective Governance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Effective Governance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Effective Governance project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Effective Governance project team have enough people to execute the Effective Governance project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Effective Governance project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Effective Governance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Effective Governance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Effective Governance Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Effective Governance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Effective Governance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Effective Governance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Effective Governance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Effective Governance project with this in-depth Effective Governance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Effective Governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Effective Governance and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Effective Governance investments work better.
This Effective Governance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.