Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Effective Governance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Effective Governance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Effective Governance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Effective Governance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Effective Governance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Do the current performance measures identify each partners contribution to the overall chains performance, thereby forming the basis of an effective accountability and governance structure?
- Does the policy ensure employee representatives accurately reflect the interests and concerns of the employee body, and effectively communicate policymakers decisions to the employee body?
- How has management coordinated and integrated information security with your overall policies and procedures to create and maintain effective security throughout your information systems?
- Is there effective communication and consultation with internal stakeholders in relation to the purpose, objectives and working arrangements for quality, safety and risk management?
- Why delegate particularly pressing problems to your organizational segment whose resource dependency, governing structure, and ideology imply weak rather than strong performance?
- How effective are your governance frameworks (including corporate risk management and internal audit) in helping you identify and manage key risks to your organizational goals?
- Has the board established an effective risk management framework which is inclusive of key risks as well as foreseeable risks, environmental and social risks and issues?
- What are the issues of governance ÃÂÃÂ leadership, management, financing, process and procedures ÃÂÃÂ that impact upon the effectiveness of knowledge and learning strategies?
- How does your organization efficiently and effectively respond to subject access requests, right of erasure and portability requests within the required time frames?
- Which steps of IT governance program establishes a balanced scorecard mechanism for measuring current performance that are related to the IT governance focus areas?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Effective Governance book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Effective Governance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Effective Governance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Effective Governance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Effective Governance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Effective Governance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Effective Governance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Effective Governance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the Effective Governance project?
- Procurement Audit: Is it calculated whether aggregated procurement can be more cost-efficient?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk categories: what are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this Effective Governance project?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the scope of the Effective Governance project match what was defined in the Effective Governance project Proposal?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its risk management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Effective Governance project?
- Risk Audit: Do your financial policies and procedures ensure that each step in financial handling (receipt, recording, banking, reporting) is not completed by one person?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create and communicate values and performance expectations?
Step-by-step and complete Effective Governance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Effective Governance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Effective Governance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Effective Governance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Effective Governance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Effective Governance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Effective Governance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Effective Governance project with this in-depth Effective Governance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Effective Governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Effective Governance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Effective Governance investments work better.
This Effective Governance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.