Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Einstein analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Einstein analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Einstein analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Einstein analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 989 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Einstein analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 989 standard requirements:
- Have you considered how AI could transform your products or services and which aspects of your business could benefit from increased automation or machine learning?
- Which business areas are most likely to benefit in the future from the use of AI or machine learning in analytics and data management?
- Which uses of AI or machine learning for analytics and data management are most important to your organization?
- Do you have follow-up indicators to measure the impact of deploying AI in your organizations field of business?
- What is the extent of work or services currently supporting the core business that utilise some form of AI?
- Which business areas are currently benefiting the most from the use of AI in analytics and data management?
- What kind of service design tool do you need to develop services when AI is an important stakeholder?
- How do mixed models of human and AI-based decision making play together in your organization context?
- What is the extent of core business processes currently supported by some form of AI-based solution?
- What is the total amount of revenue increased monthly by using AI in your data and analytics tools?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Einstein analytics book in PDF containing 989 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Einstein analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Einstein analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Einstein analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Einstein analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Einstein analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Einstein analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Einstein analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Are you aware of the industry standards that apply to your operations?
- Scope Management Plan: How are you planning to maintain the scope baseline and how will you manage scope changes?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Einstein analytics project estimates?
- Team Performance Assessment: When a reviewer complains about method variance, what is the essence of the complaint?
- Procurement Audit: Are buyers rotated so that they do not deal with the same vendors year in and year out?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The already stated responsible for the establishment of budgets and assignment of resources for overhead performance?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Einstein analytics project?
- Schedule Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Einstein analytics project or audit?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks of not having good inter-organization cooperation on the Einstein analytics project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
Step-by-step and complete Einstein analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Einstein analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Einstein analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Einstein analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Einstein analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Einstein analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Einstein analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Einstein analytics project with this in-depth Einstein analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Einstein analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Einstein analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Einstein analytics investments work better.
This Einstein analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.