Initiate Einstein Analytics: SOC analysis, Incident Response, Cybersecurity Threat Analysis, etc.
More Uses of the Einstein Analytics Toolkit:
- Lead the development of cloud Data Warehouses, Business Intelligence and analytics solutions across multiple industries and technology ecosystems.
- Make versus buy / Vertical integration)leveraging Advanced Analytics and sourcing strategies and developing businesses cases that confirm the business need for change (e.
- Ensure you forecast; lead Program Planning by developing timelines, dependency mapping and resourcing across Product Marketing, growth marketing, design, creative production, Product Management, Customer Support, sales, analytics and engineering.
- Assure your group assess and prioritize Data Analytics requirements in line with organization strategy, and recommending investment where appropriate.
- Drive Operational Excellence and efficiency through objective and measured quantitative analytics using SLAs and key metrics in each department.
- Ensure you guide; lead the people teams Reporting And Analytics function that creates high quality, contextually relevant analytics/reports to improve Decision Making and business outcomes.
- Ensure you gain; lead Business Analytics conduct exploratory analysis on marketing data to uncover trends and opportunities for optimization.
- Collaborate with analytics teams to provide Customer Insight and data requirements for analytics projects, development of predictive models and rules based Customer Engagement.
- Develop end to end automated Data Pipelines to support integrated analytics products spanning recruiting, Workforce Management, employee sensing, compensation and other areas.
- Ensure you build the analytics capabilities and drive insights from the data on a regular cadence and deliver it to executive leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Be accountable for executing Data Analytics procedures for Continuous Monitoring of risk and performing Risk Assessments.
- Systematize Einstein Analytics: data, analytics and AI are central to how work and you have invested heavily in your data pipeline, your Machine Learning and your insight capabilities.
- Supervise Einstein Analytics: data from your analytics solution to identify friction points, improve processes, and areas where.
- Orchestrate Einstein Analytics: partner with People Analytics and Learning And Development to align your rep performance strategies with one central data set.
- Develop a data oriented recruiting organization, using analytics and industry intelligence to provide insights and Decision Support.
- Manage work with the Head of Product to identify vendors and Service Providers to help accelerate the use of analytics to deliver optimal outcomes for customers.
- Maintain and support the EMR application client side and server side systems in collaboration with the Application and Analytics department.
- Ensure you spearhead; build measurement framework and analytics infrastructure to evaluate and track the impact of your programs on key business metrics.
- Be accountable for leveraging existing analytics and optimization tools and data points, identify revenue/profit generating opportunities/programs and generate actionable insights.
- Drive innovation, use of contemporary analytics and other qualitative Problem Solving strategies to analyze opportunities, develop solutions, implement changes, and track results.
- Establish Einstein Analytics: by applying AI and Data Science, you help leading companies to prototype, refine, validate, and scale AI and analytics products and delivery models.
- Control Einstein Analytics: concise communication surrounding complex and controversial analytics and findings to non technical business stakeholders using clear language, visualization and other means.
- Pilot Einstein Analytics: BI operation teams to ensure the Data Analytics innovation roll outs are established for the relevant functions, actively monitored, and effectively managed in line with governance principles.
- Supervise Einstein Analytics: deep dive in large scale data and use Advanced Analytics and/or visualization tools to identify key insights that inform omnichannel program improvements and Business Strategy.
- Analyze, design, program, debug and modify software enhancements and/or new products used in distributed, large scale analytics and visualization solutions.
- Devise Einstein Analytics: Data Analytics platforms, as tableau.
- Develop processes and protocols around data monitoring/validation, ingesting, and structuring that facilitates the growth of the international teams analytics agenda.
- Collaborate with other market insights related colleagues to synthesize internal and external information, analytics and data to arrive at value added conclusions.
- Orchestrate Einstein Analytics: together with others, review vendor proposals and makes recommendations for vendors and plan designs for upcoming benefits plan year.
- Warrant that your organization develops descriptive, predictive, and Prescriptive Analytics that support financial optimization, forecasting, risk stratification/segmentation, Market Segmentation, Utilization management, or.
- Manage work with other members to troubleshoot verification issues and provide a working solution.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Einstein Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Einstein Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Einstein Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Einstein Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Einstein Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are you aware of what could cause a problem?
- Did your employees make progress today?
- How will the Einstein Analytics data be analyzed?
- Are Risk Management tasks balanced centrally and locally?
- Who qualifies to gain access to data?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Einstein Analytics that make IT risky?
- How do you create buy-in?
- Are the Einstein Analytics requirements complete?
- Is the work to date meeting requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Einstein Analytics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Einstein Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Einstein Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Einstein Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Einstein Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Einstein Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Einstein Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Einstein Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Einstein Analytics project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Einstein Analytics project team have enough people to execute the Einstein Analytics project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Einstein Analytics project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Einstein Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Einstein Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Einstein Analytics Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Einstein Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Einstein Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Einstein Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Einstein Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Einstein Analytics project with this in-depth Einstein Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Einstein Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Einstein Analytics and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Einstein Analytics investments work better.
This Einstein Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.