Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Electronic Data Interchange Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Electronic Data Interchange related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Electronic Data Interchange specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Electronic Data Interchange Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Electronic Data Interchange improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Can the solution integrate you with your trading partners, irrespective of technical capabilities, connection protocols, data formats and back-office systems?
- What is the appropriate strategy for deployment of large, new technology systems, adopted from suppliers, primarily outside your organization?
- What percent decrease in potential revenues, if any, do you believe electronic substitutes for your products will have in the future?
- Which groups of professionals within your organization have a history of designing and implementing the controls to lessen risks?
- Are you ready to wrestle with transaction management across any number of systems where the vendors apply varying rules?
- What type of marketing data does your organization obtain by reviewing its inventory reports and customers invoices?
- Does your organization monitor its customers use of or interest in electronic substitutes for your printed products?
- Does your organization have a requirement or expectation about the length of each training session to be offered?
- How do trading partners trust, influence the perception of satisfaction in your trading partner relationships?
- What type of integrated information system has been implemented by your organization to link functional areas?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Electronic Data Interchange book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Electronic Data Interchange self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Electronic Data Interchange Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Electronic Data Interchange areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Electronic Data Interchange Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Electronic Data Interchange projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Electronic Data Interchange Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Electronic Data Interchange project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have public/private national resources and/or counterparts been mobilized to contribute to the programs objective and produce results and impacts?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Electronic Data Interchange project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Were the tasks or work products prepared by the consultant useful?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement Electronic Data Interchange project have a clear goal and does the goal meet the specified needs of the users?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are internal Electronic Data Interchange project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Change Management Plan: What are the key change management success metrics?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the number of people on the Electronic Data Interchange project team adequate to do the job?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined how large a portion of the procurement portfolio should be managed by the procurement function/unit and how large a portion that should be managed locally?
Step-by-step and complete Electronic Data Interchange Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Electronic Data Interchange project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Electronic Data Interchange project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Electronic Data Interchange project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Electronic Data Interchange project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Electronic Data Interchange project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Electronic Data Interchange project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Electronic Data Interchange project with this in-depth Electronic Data Interchange Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Electronic Data Interchange projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Electronic Data Interchange and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Electronic Data Interchange investments work better.
This Electronic Data Interchange All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.