Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Electronics Manufacturing Service Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Electronics Manufacturing Service related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Electronics Manufacturing Service specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Electronics Manufacturing Service Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 1000 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Electronics Manufacturing Service improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 1000 standard requirements:
- Is the final specification checked against the user requirements by persons other than the already stated producing the specification before beginning the design phase?
- Do procedures and systems provide for ensuring that replies are made to customer requests for correction action within the time limit specified?
- Do you work with a specific network of trusted, thoroughly vetted non-franchised brokers or develop new relationships with each sourcing effort?
- In the event of automatic control failure, is enough information given to the operator to allow him or her to assume manual control safety?
- Are work instructions and related forms in place to control all applicable tooling requirements, as stated in the customers purchase order?
- Is there management support of ongoing training (including quality training), and is it documented by your organizational training plan?
- What best practices should you, as a manufacturer of complex products and equipment, use to address the challenges facing your industry?
- Are computer simulation and design tools used to the maximum extent practicable in the design of new products/technologies/services?
- Does corrective action extend to all applicable causes of non-conformance (e.g., design, workmanship, procedures, equipment, etc.)?
- Is data electronically shared between shop floor control and process control systems (i.e., CNC, SPC, Electrical Test, AOI, etc.)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Electronics Manufacturing Service book in PDF containing 1000 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Electronics Manufacturing Service self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Electronics Manufacturing Service Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Electronics Manufacturing Service areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Electronics Manufacturing Service Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Electronics Manufacturing Service projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Electronics Manufacturing Service Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Electronics Manufacturing Service project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the resource management plan include a personnel development plan?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any scope changes proposed for a previously authorized Electronics Manufacturing Service project?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization ensure the quality, reliability, and user-friendliness of its hardware and software?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed Electronics Manufacturing Service project purposes different than the previously authorized Electronics Manufacturing Service project?
- Quality Audit: Quality is about improvement and accountability. The immediate questions that arise out of that statement are: (i) improvement on what, and (ii) accountable to whom?
- Executing Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
- Activity Attributes: Does your organization of the data change its meaning?
- Requirements Management Plan: Have stakeholders been instructed in the Change Control process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Electronics Manufacturing Service project leaders committed to this Electronics Manufacturing Service project full time?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
Step-by-step and complete Electronics Manufacturing Service Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Electronics Manufacturing Service project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Electronics Manufacturing Service project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Electronics Manufacturing Service project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Electronics Manufacturing Service project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Electronics Manufacturing Service project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Electronics Manufacturing Service project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Electronics Manufacturing Service project with this in-depth Electronics Manufacturing Service Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Electronics Manufacturing Service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Electronics Manufacturing Service and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Electronics Manufacturing Service investments work better.
This Electronics Manufacturing Service All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.