Look inside the Kanban:
Assure your design designs corporate programs that focus on employee development, engagement and retention and partners with business line leaders on the development and implementation of key strategies, programs, and processes for creating a high performing organization.
Benefits of the Employee Engagement Kanban
- What employee engagement data and reporting does your management platform provide out of the box to help your team understand what employees are using and how?
- To what extent does employee engagement have a direct impact on customer satisfaction?
- Do you have the option to design elements of your program in house or does your employee engagement partner provide on brand elements to give your platform a wow factor?
- What effect does employee involvement have on the level of employee engagement in your industry?
- Do you send out regular pulse surveys to employees asking questions ranging from workplace satisfaction would you refer someone to work here?
- What strategies do business leaders in the service industry use to increase employee engagement and work performance?
- How does your organization improve employee engagement and motivation using financial and non financial methods?
- How do recognition programs impact employee engagement and how have other organizations with a large global footprint structured programs to drive results?
- Which benefits will help create and sustain the working environment needed for employee engagement and performance, and help the business achieve its goals?
- If employee engagement increases with strong performance recognition, how does that affect employee and organization performance?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2153 Employee Engagement critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Employee Engagement roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2153 Employee Engagement critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Employee Engagement critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Employee Engagement Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Employee Engagement Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated, Henry Schein One, Baker Hughes, DataRobot, Lumen, Keurig Dr Pepper, Algonomy, Vimeo, Ball Corporation, Appian Corporation, Amazon.com Services LLC, Georg Fischer, US Veterans Health Administration, USI Holdings Corporation, Texas Health Resources, Kohler, Cargill, U.S. Army Contracting Command, Cleveland Clinic, Nike, C&S Wholesale Services, Inc., LifeBridge Health, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Kraft Heinz Company, Georgia Tech, Harley-Davidson, Intermountain Healthcare, Citi, Dawson, Rockwell Automation, Virginia Community College System, dura auto, Xerox, BlockFi, Deloitte, McDonald's Corporate, International Rescue Committee, Honeywell, Caterpillar, Boston University, Kriss & Feuerstein, University of Minnesota, HelpSystems, Third Way, The LDM Group, Abcam, Maryland Department of Transportation, Public Consulting Group, IBM, Groq, Toyota, Starbucks, Grey Street Consulting LLC, Farmers Insurance Group, Black Box, Seagate Technology, Milwaukee Tool, NC State University, GE Corporate, American Airlines, Enerpac Tool Group, Prince William County Government, Metropolitan Government of Nashville & Davidson County, US Internal Revenue Service, EATON, MGA Research Corporation, Advocate Aurora Health, Cape Fox Corporation, Providence, Wist Supply & Equipment Co Inc, University of Texas at Arlington, CRATE & BARREL, Anthem, SAP, Best Best & Krieger LLP, Mayo Clinic, MAXIMUS, Xcel Energy, The City of Asheville, Capital BlueCross, Noom US, General Dynamics Mission Systems, Inc, Discover, SAIC, Royal Caribbean Group, Comcast, HUB International, Delta, Abbott Laboratories, US Bureau of Reclamation, Cask NX, LLC, Maryville Consulting Group, Prince George's County, MD, Alpha Cloud Partners, AstraZeneca, Common Ground, S3, Inc., Sonoco, US Federal Highway Administration, Citizens, Salesforce, ACE Hardware, State of Georgia, Alloy, Children's Wisconsin, T. Rowe Price, IBA, Zimmer Biomet, US DHS Headquarters, US Office of the Chief Information Officer, Energi Core Limited, NeuraFlash, LLC, Molson Coors, Goodyear, WellStar Health System Inc, BroadwayTechnology, Resources For Human Development, Inc., New American Funding, Charles Schwab, GROWMARK, Inc., TE Connectivity, Talkdesk, BOEING, Lucid Motors, ConocoPhillips, iCatalyst, ServiceSource, FedSync, Genuine Foods, Salem Public Schools, PepsiCo, Gartner, Illumina, GLOBALFOUNDRIES, RWJBarnabas Health, Avnet, Pathfinder International, GEA Group, Allegion, Carter Morris Talent Solutions, Hogarth Worldwide, Medtronic, Alight, Guidehouse, GE Digital, Stoughton Trailers, Alarm.com, Automation Anywhere, AARP, Northern Trust Corp., Fivetran, Bayer, Etsy, Synchrony, AT&T, Newpark Resources, Oracle, BNP Paribas, The Hershey Company, Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, Fox Corporation, Sun Country, Inc., ViacomCBS, Square, Dominion Energy, the NBA, UNC Health, Job Portal for HFHP, The University of Iowa, Cupertino Electric, Inc., Collins Aerospace, West Elm, Blume Global, Saint-Gobain, Cameo Consulting Group, LLC, CBS, Klöckner Pentaplast, Disney Streaming, Alstom, Marvel Studios, AlphaBOLD, Cubic Corporation, Microsoft, TikTok, New York Life Insurance Co, AMS, Delaware North, Nordstrom Inc, HP, Weatherford, Edwards Lifesciences, Touro College New York, DB Schenker, Glatfelter, Santander US, E2open, NORC at the University of Chicago, TARGET, MGM Resorts International, Five9, Philips, Aledade, MARS, Help At Home, The Vollrath Company LLC, Molex, Takeda Pharmaceutical, County of Hawaii, Allegiant Airlines, Verizon, Alfa Laval, Allstate, Huntsman, Burnett Specialists, Riverway Business Services, SpaceIQ, Serraview, LOUP - Soup With a Local Twist, Southern New Hampshire University, Logistics Management Institute, Boomi, StarLims Corporation, NOW Foods, Teco Energy, UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group), CrowdStrike, Hill Country Bible Church