Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Employee Engagement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Employee Engagement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Employee Engagement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Employee Engagement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Employee Engagement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Do you consider employee engagement a Human Resources initiative, or is it an overarching strategic enterprise that enables your organization to deliver your brand promise to your customers?
- What employee profiles are needed to deliver the operational model in terms of skills, capabilities and training needs, retention and engagement strategies, and succession planning?
- Do you need new ways of of reaching, engaging, involving and developing stronger connections with customers, employees and other stakeholders and securing continuing allegiance?
- What programs does your enterprise have in place to encourage innovation and engagement while improving the workplace culture to promote a positive employee experience overall?
- How can organizations go about capturing the impact of workplace strategies on individual and group effectiveness as well as on organizational culture and employee engagement?
- How are other organizations Engaging Employees in the Succession Planning Process, and What are the Potential Benefits or Concerns Related to Increased Transparency?
- Can a disciplined intermediary continue to be employed by, act as an agent for, or be affiliated with a person engaged in the business of an insurance intermediary?
- Are you planning to or currently deploying rich media solutions to enable better employee collaboration, improve customer service, and engage potential customers?
- What aspects of work environments are most critical to foster high levels of engagement, drive individual and team performance, and support strategic objectives?
- How do you go about creating compelling content that engages employees while dealing with the issues inherent in an internally controlled distribution channel?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Employee Engagement book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Employee Engagement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Employee Engagement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Employee Engagement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Employee Engagement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Employee Engagement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Employee Engagement Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Employee Engagement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: Do you promptly inform members about major developments that may affect them?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive considerations?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost management ÃÂÃÂ how will the cost of changes be estimated and controlled?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Employee Engagement project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Quality Audit: Are all records associated with the reconditioning of a device maintained for a minimum of two years after the sale or disposal of the last device within a lot of merchandise?
- Team Directory: Does a Employee Engagement project team directory list all resources assigned to the Employee Engagement project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Employee Engagement project oversight?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status (lowest level only)?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
Step-by-step and complete Employee Engagement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Employee Engagement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Employee Engagement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Employee Engagement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Employee Engagement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Employee Engagement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Employee Engagement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Employee Engagement project with this in-depth Employee Engagement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Employee Engagement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Employee Engagement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Employee Engagement investments work better.
This Employee Engagement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.