Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Employee Pulse Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Employee Pulse related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Employee Pulse specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Employee Pulse Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Employee Pulse improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Does your solution address your broader social business needs by providing enterprise social networking, online communities, and social publishing to connect your employees, customers, and partners?
- Is there a closed loop continuous improvement process in place that allows your organization to adjust hiring procedures while creating a meaningful learning experience for the employee?
- Do you insure that corrective action is taken against employees who work unauthorized overtime, while, at the same time insuring that some receive compensation for all time worked?
- How do you reconcile goals & objective setting for the individual with goals & objectives that enable cross-divisional, cross-functional project work with different bosses, etc?
- Are default network onboarding mechanisms up to the task to keep your environment secure and your employees more productive, as well as deliver a great customer experience?
- Does your organization measure the environmental factors that influence social innovation performance as employee participation or number of ideas submitted to managers?
- What aspects of work environments are most critical to foster high levels of engagement, drive individual and team performance, and support strategic objectives?
- How do you go about creating compelling content that engages employees while dealing with the issues inherent in an internally controlled distribution channel?
- How well do your businesss technology tools and devices help your employees create, connect, and collaborate with people inside and outside your organization?
- What types of training and professional development programs does your organization currently offer to prepare new employees and retain experienced workers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Employee Pulse book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Employee Pulse self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Employee Pulse Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Employee Pulse areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Employee Pulse Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Employee Pulse projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Employee Pulse Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Employee Pulse project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Are status updates being made on schedule and are the updates clearly described?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What qualities does a successful Team leader possess?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Lessons Learned: What were the main sources of frustration in the Employee Pulse project?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that it provides a safe and healthy environment?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Account for the purpose of this Employee Pulse project by describing, at a high-level, what will be done. What is this Employee Pulse project aiming to achieve?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were Employee Pulse project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do checklists exist that list frequently performed activities?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and timely was your organizational change impact identified and planned for?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process defined to measure the performance of the schedule management process itself?
Step-by-step and complete Employee Pulse Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Employee Pulse project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Employee Pulse project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Employee Pulse project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Employee Pulse project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Employee Pulse project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Employee Pulse project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Employee Pulse project with this in-depth Employee Pulse Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Employee Pulse projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Employee Pulse and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Employee Pulse investments work better.
This Employee Pulse All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.