Trusted organization partner to leading brands, your team of seasoned marketers and industry experts help companies build meaningful, lasting, performance based relationships with strategic partners.
More Uses of the Employer Branding Toolkit:
- Evaluate, streamline, and improve current recruiting tools, technologies, and processes.
- Manage relationship with various external vendors to ensure operational and Process Excellence.
- Execute a full cycle recruiting process for Marketing, Finance, Legal, Sales and other corporate business units.
- Confirm you pilot; build relationships with a range of internal partners to ensure content supports goals and draws on expertise.
- Be accountable for building team relationships to increase performance, cohesion, and engagement is important to you.
- Systematize: ownership of Employer Branding exercises and initiatives from a Talent Acquisition perspective.
- Be accountable for maintaining a dialogue with the hiring managers to understand strategy, providing updates and managing expectations.
- Ensure Change Management and proper rollout of recruitment marketing programs through detailed Project Management and communications.
- Contribute to a variety of continuous Process Improvement initiatives related to hiring.
- Be accountable for partnering with Employer Branding, employee resource groups, and organization recruiting to communicate with and engage a wider range of diverse communities.
- Maintain and report on analytics that relate to retention and recruitment to meet organization goals.
- Guide: partner with advertising departments and recruiting platform departments to manage employer brand marketing campaigns/programs.
- Ensure you design; understand and success with social and content based marketing approaches to Employer Branding.
- Enhance metrics and analytics strategy to measure Employer Brand effectiveness and ROI.
- Manage work on special projects and lead Talent Acquisition initiatives to advance your goals.
- Evaluate: coach and develop a high functioning, multi disciplinary team of professional communicators.
- Manage work with leadership to develop forecasting plans based on historical conversion rates/hiring ratios.
- Be accountable for planning and execution of internal employee communications and external Employer Branding.
- Strengthen and deepen strategic relationships with key colleagues and clients, building trust and credibility.
- Devise: creativity in Problem Solving and resourcefulness across all stages of the hiring cycle.
- Assure your organization assess current recruiting programs and identify gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Generate monthly updates for organizations leadership about upcoming recruitment marketing initiatives.
- Ensure your strategy complies; as Talent Acquisition management, you develop and execute Talent Acquisition strategies reflecting current trends and innovative positioning.
- Lead accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Drive awareness and adoption of your employer brand messaging internally to provide more consistency and clarity to your brand externally.
- Develop repeatable and equitable hiring practices that you can use to scale your team in a thoughtful manner.
- Cultivate a mindset of experimentation, agility and smart risk taking across the team to drive innovation and creativity.
- Orchestrate: Employer Branding, onboarding, Employee Engagement, etc are executed with innovation and excellence.
- Warrant that your operation provides support for department administrative duties as invoices, maintaining employee files, and supply ordering.
- Guide: partner with the internal communications team to drive awareness and adoption of employer brand messaging internally to provide consistency and clarity.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Employer Branding Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Employer Branding related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Employer Branding specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Employer Branding Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Employer Branding improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are all staff in core Employer Branding subjects Highly Qualified?
- What is the cause of any Employer Branding gaps?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Employer Branding?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Where is the cost?
- What are internal and external Employer Branding relations?
- How do you recognize an Employer Branding objection?
- How likely is the current Employer Branding plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- How is the data gathered?
- Is the scope of Employer Branding defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Employer Branding book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Employer Branding self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Employer Branding Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Employer Branding areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Employer Branding Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Employer Branding projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Employer Branding Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Employer Branding project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Employer Branding project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Employer Branding project team have enough people to execute the Employer Branding project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Employer Branding project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Employer Branding Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Employer Branding project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Employer Branding Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Employer Branding project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Employer Branding project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Employer Branding project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Employer Branding project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Employer Branding project with this in-depth Employer Branding Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Employer Branding projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Employer Branding and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Employer Branding investments work better.
This Employer Branding All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.