Implement necessary monitoring policies, Reference Architectures and procedures in compliance with statutory and Regulatory Requirements covering internal and external parties, regulated and non regulated physical, operational and business systems throughout the enterprise.
More Uses of the Endpoint Protection Toolkit:
- Develop Strategic Partnerships and alliances with functional leadership across your organization to ensure that technology solutions are effective and in alignment with functional and organizational needs.
- Ensure you address; respond to client inquiries and provide individualized advice to IT user clients (CIOs, CISOs, security managers) or vendor clients (Product Development and marketing).
- Be a strategic thinker and innovative problem solver who uses Critical Thinking approaches to proactively solve a broad range of problems across Business Processes and related technologies.
- Be accountable for implementing, utilizing, tuning, and administering Security Tools as endpoint protection, network analysis, SIEM, and other essential security solutions.
- Coordinate: monthly reporting endpoint protection coverage and malware and Security Incidents, email reports for spam and phishing/spoofing incident levels.
- Secure that your organization partners with vendors to implement new technologies and resolve issues under support agreements while ensuring Service Level Agreements are met.
- Qualify new endpoints, applications, coordinate package releases, endpoint protection, monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports.
- Guide: implement, utilize, tune, and administer Security Tools as endpoint protection, network analysis, siem, and other essential security solutions.
- Be accountable for transitioning, maintaining, or using Security Technologies as SIEM, Endpoint protection, Data Loss Prevention, IAM product, Forensic tools etc.
- Provide hardware and software support for all desktop, laptop, and other mobile users, to established standards and IT Service Level Agreement.
- Manage work with colleagues to provide and support reliable and secure client service solutions as network connectivity, unified voice and messaging communications, and endpoint computing.
- Ensure you can understand and implement security controls and tooling, and together with security architects plan for next generation implementations.
- Be accountable for utilizing identity and Access management engineering principles as applied in the support of and integration with key business and strategic priorities.
- Direct: conduct highly sensitive, complex, and confidential insider threat investigations into incidents of data loss and Intellectual Property theft, technology misuse, and conflict of interest.
- Head: design and implement innovative approaches to endpoint protection, malware detection and mitigation, auditing, and Fleet Management to help protect your customers.
- Use static and Dynamic Analysis techniques to analyze a malware sample and write a report describing the samples capabilities and listing the indicators of compromise.
- Perform research by reading, networking with clients, industry contacts, vendors and analysts, and by evaluating and analyzing information.
- Be accountable for engaging with Security Architecture to capture design requirements for identity services products and to deliver new capability into the identity services technology stack based on business requirements.
- Be accountable for evaluating processes and tools for effectiveness and completeness in detecting Security Incidents and security compliance violation resulting from endpoint protection scans or reports.
- Interpret and analyze log data to troubleshoot issues in customer environments involving cloud, server, endpoint and Network Infrastructure.
- Ensure you write; lead the team in developing and deploying infrastructure solutions with an emphasis on Service Delivery, Security, and Infrastructure Operations maturation.
- Create metrics and reporting framework to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the security program, facilitate appropriate Resource Allocation and increase the maturity of the program.
- Standardize: design and implement new approaches to endpoint protection, malware detection and mitigation, auditing, and Fleet Management to help protect your customers.
- Be accountable for transitioning, maintaining, and using Security Technologies as Endpoint protection, Data Loss Prevention, Identity and Access management products, and Forensic tools.
- Ensure your organization is the first and only to integrate an Endpoint and Network threat detection platform, Managed Detection and Response services, and Cloud/SaaS delivery.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Endpoint Protection Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Endpoint Protection related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Endpoint Protection specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Endpoint Protection Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Endpoint Protection improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How concerned is your organization about what the potential impact on your business would be of failure to ensure that all the endpoints in your system conform to a known, secure configuration?
- When adds, moves and changes are required based on business fluctuations, what is the provisioning process for making the already stated changes with endpoint devices and features?
- Does your organizations approach to Endpoint Security include the tagging, securing and management of data that is accessed by the device, and resides on a public cloud?
- Does it offer dynamic behavior analysis of threat processes and access to in-depth information about attacks and the attackers motivations, characteristics and methods?
- Is your organization doing or planning to do any type of similar integration between an endpoint forensics solution and other types of Security Analytics systems?
- Has your organization in the past year experienced a cyberSecurity Incident where Threat Intelligence played a significant role in detection and/or response?
- Do you have the API governance tools that will help access, secure, manage and scale the APIs that your Mobile Applications and websites will be using?
- Is there a Windows Endpoint Security framework or list of security requirements that are published and enforced by your Information security team?
- Is it part of a comprehensive security platform that integrates email with other critical security components, as network and Endpoint Security?
- Does the partner work with you to assess security needs, identify where your information lives, how its transferred and greatest areas of risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Endpoint Protection book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Endpoint Protection self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Endpoint Protection Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Endpoint Protection areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Endpoint Protection Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Endpoint Protection projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Endpoint Protection Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Endpoint Protection project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is the Risk Management process used in practice?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Change Management Plan: What prerequisite knowledge do corresponding groups need?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What benefits or impacts does the stakeholder group expect to obtain as a result of the Endpoint Protection project?
- Executing Process Group: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Endpoint Protection projects?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Endpoint Protection project risks?
- Schedule Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Endpoint Protection project or audit?
- Executing Process Group: What Endpoint Protection projects and services are in the portfolio of your organization?
Step-by-step and complete Endpoint Protection Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Endpoint Protection project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Endpoint Protection Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Endpoint Protection project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Endpoint Protection project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Endpoint Protection project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Endpoint Protection project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Endpoint Protection project with this in-depth Endpoint Protection Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Endpoint Protection projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Endpoint Protection and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Endpoint Protection investments work better.
This Endpoint Protection All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.