Initially, onsite concentrated on small cogeneration projects and later expanded into a full service energy service organization with an emphasis on Energy Efficiency and distributed generation for commercial and industrial customers.
More Uses of the Energy Service Company Toolkit:
- Ensure that all testing is performed in accordance with the contract.
- Maintain a testing plan and log.
- Update as built drawings daily, maintaining up to date set on site.
- Head: review all test reports and notify the contracting officers of all deficiencies, along with a proposal for Corrective Action.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Energy Service Company Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Energy Service Company related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Energy Service Company specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Energy Service Company Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Energy Service Company improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How does your organization balance the need for rigorous planning during the development of complex software products with the flexibility to respond to frequent market shifts and unexpected events?
- How can the program encourage participants that conduct a boiler tune-up or install efficiency enhancements to continue with the program by replacing larger equipment?
- How much experience do participating vendors have with implementing custom Energy Efficiency projects and conducting measurement and verification of energy savings?
- Will the ESCO guarantee the recovery of all project costs and interest costs through the savings that are to be achieved within a guaranteed period of time?
- Did alternatives exist, as long term gas supply and transportation agreements, which could provide the same reliability and flexibility at a lower cost?
- Does geographic dispersion increase generation reliability of distributed wind projects compared to an equivalent amount of centralized wind power?
- Are rebate levels and program equipment/services optimally set to encourage participation while maximizing the cost-effectiveness of the program?
- What impact have the programs had on the relevant commercial market in terms of greater availability of efficient products or program services?
- What types of relationships did vendors have with participating customers prior to participating in the Self-Direct Custom Efficiency program?
- How is it possible that you can have no electricity payment for a particular month and unused credits that could rollover to month?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Energy Service Company book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Energy Service Company self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Energy Service Company Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Energy Service Company areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Energy Service Company Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Energy Service Company projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Energy Service Company Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Energy Service Company project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: What type of changes does Change Control take into account?
- Cost Management Plan: Will the earned value reporting interface between time and Cost Management?
- Risk Management Plan: How will the Energy Service Company project know if your organizations risk response actions were effective?
- Project Portfolio management: Regularly review and revise the Energy Service Company Project Portfolio (eg several times a year) are done?
- Lessons Learned: What skills did you need that were missing on this Energy Service Company project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: In your opinion, do certain Energy Service Company project resources hold a higher importance than other resources?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of unauthorized release of information or seemingly unnecessary contacts with bidders personnel during the evaluation and negotiation processes?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How are you predicting what future (work)loads will be?
- Decision Log: What eDiscovery problem or issue did your organization set out to fix or make better?
Step-by-step and complete Energy Service Company Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Energy Service Company project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Energy Service Company Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Energy Service Company project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Energy Service Company project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Energy Service Company project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Energy Service Company project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Energy Service Company project with this in-depth Energy Service Company Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Energy Service Company projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Energy Service Company and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Energy Service Company investments work better.
This Energy Service Company All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.