Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Architecture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Architecture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Architecture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Architecture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 970 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Architecture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 970 standard requirements:
Have the IT security cost for all investments/projects been integrated in to the overall cost including (c&a/re-accreditation, system security plan, risk assessment, privacy impact assessment, configuration/patch management, security control testing and evaluation, and contingency planning/testing)?
Have any potential workforce planning issues such as employee development and training, staffing levels, filling skill gaps with contractors, and/or other activities associated with this project/investment been planned for?
Have the goals and performance objectives been translated into an actionable and realistic target business and information architecture expressed within business functions, business processes, and information requirements?
Does the conceptual solution architecture support the target performance, business, and data architectures developed in prior steps, along with recommendations for transitioning from the As-Is state to the To-Be state?
Are the results of the security categorization process for the information system consistent with the organizations enterprise architecture and commitment to protecting organizational mission/business processes?
To what extent do you expect your organizations digital business strategy, including business models, designs and technology, to impact your organizations EA discipline and deliverables over the next two years?
Outside the bounds of an individual project, architects may want to establish an enterprise architecture, including technology choices and development paradigms. Are you organizing around reuse?
Who is in the roles of Chief Enterprise Architect, Enterprise Business Architect, Enterprise Information Architect, Enterprise Application/Solution Architect, Enterprise Technology Architect?
Who leads mapping the current and future plan or roadmap for your organizations IT strategy, including the extent to which current and future strategic themes align with applicable acquisitions?
Do both the business and IT leadership teams understand the adjustments that are required for the current business and information environments to fulfill the target performance architecture?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Architecture book in PDF containing 970 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Architecture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Architecture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Architecture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Architecture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Architecture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Architecture Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Architecture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for governing staff behaviour is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: Is the relationship between in-house and external work considered in the strategy?
- Quality Management Plan: List your organizations customer contact standards that employees are expected to maintain. How are such standards measured?
- Project Schedule: Enterprise Architecture project work estimates Who is managing the work estimate quality of work tasks in the Enterprise Architecture project schedule?
- Requirements Management Plan: How knowledgeable is the primary Stakeholder(s) in the proposed application area?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is it necessary to deeply assess all Enterprise Architecture project risks?
- Procurement Management Plan: Based on your Enterprise Architecture project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and consistently was sponsorship for the Enterprise Architecture project conveyed?
- Change Management Plan: When developing your communication plan do you address the following: When should the given message be communicated?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Architecture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Architecture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Architecture project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Architecture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Architecture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Architecture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Architecture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Architecture project with this in-depth Enterprise Architecture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Architecture and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Architecture investments work better.
This Enterprise Architecture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.