Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Content Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Content Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Content Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Content Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 934 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Content Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 934 standard requirements:
- When using the content management system, are process participants able to see only what their security privileges enable them to see (participants see only what they need to perform their activities)?
- Can the user fully define the field names, field types, field lengths, and whether or not the field is an index field used in document retrieval queries, in the database needed for each application?
- Is your cm tool rules-based with respect to permissions, privileges, ownership, technical content and structure, and is it able to generate and provide standard, user defined and ad-hoc reports?
- Does your organization regularly review and revise its data content management policies to assure that only the data necessary for meeting direct needs are collected and/or maintained?
- What is the target content (the knowledge resources that your target user communities needs to work with more effectively), where is it, how is it structured and used currently?
- Does the software include records management function that permits the definition of a record and the placement of status of a document throughout the document lifecycle?
- Does the proposed software provide a pre-defined facility for routing work to the already stated entities (people or systems) with the least amount of current work?
- Will Rapid Prototyping techniques be used to let users preview key functions to determine the data entry/inquiry/reporting formats most suitable to end user needs?
- Does the software allow users to define specific views of reports, based on criteria established in the set up of the proposed system and report-specific indices?
- Can multiple user security profiles be created to control the access to all of the proposed systems features and functions enjoyed by different groups of users?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Content Management book in PDF containing 934 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Content Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Content Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Content Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Content Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Content Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Content Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Content Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Enterprise Content Management project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the Enterprise Content Management project?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Enterprise Content Management project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you create a self-sustaining capacity for a collaborative culture?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for the determination of cost variances attributable to the excess usage of material?
- Communications Management Plan: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Enterprise Content Management project?
- Project Scope Statement: Are the meetings set up to have assigned note takers that will add action/issues to the issue list?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations on taxes, fees, duties, excises, tariffs etc. not impeding (international) competition?
- Variance Analysis: How do you verify authorization to proceed with all authorized work?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which risks need to move on to Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Content Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Content Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Content Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Content Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Content Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Content Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Content Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Content Management project with this in-depth Enterprise Content Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Content Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Content Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Content Management investments work better.
This Enterprise Content Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.