Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Integration Patterns Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Integration Patterns related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Integration Patterns specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Integration Patterns Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Integration Patterns improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What are the trends in enterprise adoption, use and best practices for integration middleware, and how will its technologies, products, vendors and markets evolve?
- What are the trends in enterprise adoption, use and best practices for platform middleware, and how will its technologies, products, vendors and markets evolve?
- Do the providers testing solutions integrate with and support the key enterprise applications and technology platforms most critical to your business outcomes?
- How will enterprises buy, deploy and integrate application platform technology as vendors shift their traditional delivery and product packaging models?
- Do you facilitate the smooth integration of your B2B infrastructure with your existing B2B solutions, enterprise applications, and business processes?
- What approaches can be helpful for companies to accomplish successful business to business IT integration pattern for their short and long term goals?
- Will some workflows be better serviced by mobile devices and smart phones, which are also fully integrated with the real time enterprise application?
- What are the trends in enterprise adoption, use and best practices for PaaS, and how will its technologies, products, vendors and markets evolve?
- How do you ensure information in enterprise applications is supporting agile operations, streamlined processes, and outstanding customer service?
- How do you prepare the next generation of technology developers, administrators, and users so that security principles are more fully integrated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Integration Patterns book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Integration Patterns self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Integration Patterns Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Integration Patterns areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Integration Patterns Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Integration Patterns projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Integration Patterns Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Integration Patterns project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does a documented Enterprise Integration Patterns project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Process Improvement Plan: Are you making progress on the improvement framework?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the difference between conceptual, application, and evaluative questions?
- Milestone List: What specific improvements did you make to the Enterprise Integration Patterns project proposal since the previous time?
- Procurement Audit: Were the tender documents comprehensive, transparent and free from restrictions or conditions which would discriminate against certain suppliers?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Enterprise Integration Patterns project documentation?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you understand the role that each stakeholder will play in the requirements process?
- Decision Log: Adversarial environment. is your opponent open to a non-traditional workflow, or will it likely challenge anything you do?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is there anything planned that does not need to be here?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Enterprise Integration Patterns project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Integration Patterns Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Integration Patterns project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Integration Patterns project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Integration Patterns project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Integration Patterns project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Integration Patterns project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Integration Patterns project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Integration Patterns project with this in-depth Enterprise Integration Patterns Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Integration Patterns projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Integration Patterns and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Integration Patterns investments work better.
This Enterprise Integration Patterns All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.