Drive Enterprise Portfolio: Predictive Modeling and Data Mining techniques to fully understand Customer Behavior and preferences.
More Uses of the Enterprise Portfolio Toolkit:
- Effectively collaborate with Enterprise Portfolio management and other leaders to influence key activities and Decision Making that affect all portfolios and impact project delivery for your organization.
- Create, sustain, and optimize the Enterprise Portfolio planning practices, partnering with federated lean Portfolio management teams on Continuous Improvement.
- Arrange that your enterprise provides input into the development and evaluation of the income maintenance units Policies and Procedures.
- Arrange that your organization leads Design And Delivery of Enterprise Applications, database, storage, Distributed Computing, virtualization and/or application technology.
- Methodize Enterprise Portfolio: act as the champion for the enterprise Information security program and foster a security aware culture.
- Warrant that your enterprise contributes to User Interface designs by providing guidance, ideas, and feedback to interaction designers and developers.
- Make sure that your project oversees the development of comprehensive plans for the utilization of Digital Workplace Solutions across the enterprise incorporating all work streams and functional teams.
- Develop enterprise level asset intelligence BI reporting analytics environments to support Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics.
- Develop workflows and use cases for Configuration Management, Change Management, and the Configuration Management DataBase of an operational enterprise system.
- Ensure you liaise; and you invest heavily in the security space to create the most secure enterprise cloud platform.
- Arrange that your corporation defines requirements, strategy, solutions, and standards for IT Operations and Service Delivery to meet Business Needs and adhere with Enterprise Architecture and security standards.
- Confirm your enterprise prepares training utilization reports and ensures that timely and accurate records are kept of all training activity.
- Confirm you allocate; lead and coordinate development of IT infrastructure and operations to ensure key business strategies and processes are supported by systems enabling enterprise growth and flexibility.
- Oversee Enterprise Portfolio: enterprise security, Information Assurance, Penetration Testing, Cybersecurity and cryptography encryption concepts, Web Security, Cyber risk, Risk Management, reducing Cyber risk, Vulnerability Management/remediation.
- Assure your enterprise participates with the administrative staff in the formulation of broad policies and decisions in areas as staff utilization, overall budget matters, and management policy and procedures.
- Maintain awareness of industry and broader Information security risks and how the changing risk profile could impact Charter Enterprise customers.
- Drive Enterprise Portfolio: substantial exposure to Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure As A Service (IaaS), hardware platforms, Enterprise Software Applications, and outsourced systems.
- Lead Enterprise Portfolio: design and develop Enterprise Grade Azure solutions for a variety of external clients using.
- Ensure your enterprise complies; exercises discretion and independent judgment on workflow design, Problem Solving and other projects that support Business Needs.
- Systematize Enterprise Portfolio: creation and maintenance of modifications to Enterprise Applications and databases.
- Assure your enterprise advises leadership in the process of Cyber decisions through Effective Communication of identified risks, recommended mitigations, and Cyber resiliency.
- Ensure your operation advises on developments of, and participates in usage and testing of Product Lifecycle Management systems and similar enterprise workflow systems.
- Deliver end to end Infrastructure Management solutions in a GCP enterprise environment through the use of monitoring, cloud coding and scripting (automation), and industry Best Practices while adhering to client specific GCP governance practices.
- Initiate Enterprise Portfolio: enterprise supplier Quality Management.
- Make sure that your enterprise coordinates with the appropriate Wealth Management team members to develop an investment policy statement defining client Risk Tolerances and investment objectives.
- Arrange that your enterprise makes change, with approval, to deliver scale and sustainable service to customers and consumers.
- Maintain and administer enterprise services, security protection mechanisms, automation scripts or system maintenance/monitoring automation to improve uptime and reduce support.
- Ensure your enterprise complies; progress proprietary analytics packages, developing innovative methods to visualize portfolio risk while automating away repetitive tasks.
- Ensure you relay; build and scale enterprise approach, methodology and framework for Organizational Design and Workforce Planning and lead the development, implementation, change.
- Oversee design, development, deployment and support of Enterprise Applications with responsibility for integration of teams and processes, stakeholder and Vendor Management, communication, financial and quality tracking, Issue Resolution, status tracking, and reporting.
- Ensure you coordinate; recommend alternatives on migrating the Application Portfolio to best align with Business Needs and to optimize maintainability and performance.
- Prepare specialized communications, maintain logs on communications sent and received, arrange and log special shipments of records.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Portfolio Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Portfolio related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Portfolio specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Portfolio Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Portfolio improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Enterprise Portfolio models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Who is gathering information?
- How does your organization evaluate strategic Enterprise Portfolio success?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Enterprise Portfolio will help you build influence, improve Enterprise Portfolio, optimize Decision Making, and sustain change, what is your approach?
- Are risk triggers captured?
- Who is going to spread your message?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- How are outputs preserved and protected?
- Do you know what you Need To Know about Enterprise Portfolio?
- What are specific Enterprise Portfolio rules to follow?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Portfolio book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Portfolio self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Portfolio Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Portfolio areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Portfolio Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Portfolio projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Portfolio Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Portfolio project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Enterprise Portfolio project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Enterprise Portfolio Project Team have enough people to execute the Enterprise Portfolio Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Enterprise Portfolio Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Portfolio Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Portfolio project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Portfolio Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Portfolio project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Portfolio project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Portfolio project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Portfolio project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Portfolio project with this in-depth Enterprise Portfolio Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Portfolio projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Portfolio and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Portfolio investments work better.
This Enterprise Portfolio All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.