Facilitate/participate in design sessions, and create wireframes/prototypes and other deliverables to expedite the development of Custom Software applications/components and to ensure alignment between defined requirements and development approach.
More Uses of the Enterprise Risk Toolkit:
- Ensure effective Budget Planning and secure resources to enable planned strategy related projects can be conducted effectively.
- Be accountable for integrating analyses of multiple businesses balance sheet performance and Risk Exposures to present organization Aggregate Risk profile.
- Ensure you listen; manifold advisory partners with Enterprise Clients to help them adapt and grow in the context of an increasingly disruptive economy.
- Measure risk and create and maintain Policies and Procedures to Mitigate Risk, using GRC tools and Enterprise Risk frameworks.
- Ensure you govern; lead Business Development, bid and proposal, budgeting and forecasting, Resource Management, execution, collections, and contract closeout.
- Be accountable for coordinating research and reconciliation efforts between corporate Asset Liability Management, other corporate finance areas and business unIT Finance groups.
- Warrant that your operation complies; partners with compliance department to identify and close any gaps in rules, respond to changes in rules, and remediate across systems, processes, reporting.
- Develop and execute effective account Development Strategies using Continuous Data Analysis to positively impact the executive level decision makers core.
- Be certain that your organization provides effective challenge to model developers, users, and owners during the Model Development, acquisition, validation and review processes.
- Develop Business Case, project profile, Business Requirements, and other project work products for large and Strategic Initiative level projects.
- Confirm your group maintains a dialogue with industry and investor peers to develop insights, cultivate new management relationships, and identify Best Practices.
- Gather front line input in the establishment of effective Enterprise Risk Programs relative to identification, monitoring and consideration of Risk Factors.
- Be accountable for producing written reports containing quantitative and qualitative critique of assumptions, limitations, conceptual soundness, accuracy, and performance of statistical, economic, financial, and other Mathematical Models.
- Standardize: in line with the orm framework, you aim to ensure that the Internal Controls that are designed to mitigate technology and Cyber Risks are managed, mitigated and aligned with your Risk Appetite.
- Prepare investigation and Risk Assessment reports, weekly investigation and monitoring metrics and progress reports to the Enterprise Risk Management.
- Drive the adoption of a common learning content design and development methodology across the matrix of stakeholders to avoid redundancy.
- Orchestrate: research and identify potential vendors based on project requirements, and coordinate and manage activities of selected vendors.
- Secure that your strategy analyzes the performance of existing products and leads the creation of Business Cases for the development of changes to existing products or development of new products.
- Ensure you educate; standardized approach to integration for future acquisitions or develop standardized playbook for future Integration Activities.
- Confirm your team defines and supports execution of recurring design standards and processes, working to continuously improve impact, efficiency and execution.
- Devise: review marketing materials, web site wording, and press releases in partnership with business units, Corporate Compliance and Enterprise Marketing.
- Confirm your organization builds internal network to access expertise and relationships with other department or functional leaders and to leverage functional area knowledge throughout your organization.
- Methodize: track sellers with high chargeback rates to ensure you maintain acceptable dispute targets and protect fast from entering Network Monitoring programs.
- Be accountable for leading transdisciplinary technical teams in the economic modeling of integration and/or deployment challenges associated with technology or financing innovations through analytical, experimental, or model based assessment.
- Support the development of key entity level controls and processes to support public market readiness and other governance, risk, and regulatory and compliance objectives.
- Confirm your venture keeps abreast of Distribution Channel needs through involvement in organization facing initiatives, and regular reporting on direct to Market Strategies available in the industry.
- Direct: expert presentation, Strategic Communications skills and overall Business Acumen to be effective in working with broad range of Business Leaders internally and externally.
- Confirm you outperform; lead the strategy, design, and architecture of a comprehensive Enterprise Risk Management Program (ERM) to ensure key decisions align with the risk taking philosophy of the enterprise.
- Organize: reduction of Enterprise Risk by enabling compliance with legal, privacy and other regulatory needs, creating auditable and reportable procedures, protecting Brand Reputation and avoid legal action and penalties.
- Be accountable for directing improvements to Asset Liability Management models and overseeing testing and implementations of recommended changes.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Risk Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Risk related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Risk specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Risk Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Risk improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are your operating costs?
- Who are the Key Stakeholders for the Enterprise Risk evaluation?
- Do you monitor the Enterprise Risk Decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Have you included everything in your Enterprise Risk cost models?
- Does Enterprise Risk systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Enterprise Risk objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Where is Enterprise Risk Data gathered?
- How do you know if you are successful?
- What is your Enterprise Risk strategy?
- What are the key elements of your Enterprise Risk Performance Improvement system, including your evaluation, Organizational Learning, and innovation processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Risk book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Risk self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Risk Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Risk Areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Risk Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Risk projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Risk Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Risk project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Enterprise Risk project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Enterprise Risk Project Team have enough people to execute the Enterprise Risk Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Enterprise Risk Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Risk Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Risk project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Risk Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Risk Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Risk project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Risk project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Risk project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Risk project with this in-depth Enterprise Risk Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Risk projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Risk and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Risk investments work better.
This Enterprise Risk All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.