Be accountable for viewing the clients business through a strategic lens to create custom, tailored solutions specific to each customers needs.
More Uses of the Enterprise Unified Process Toolkit:
- Direct: Enterprise Unified Process.
- Ensure Customer Success obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- Analyze, identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues during the implementation life cycle.
- Govern: feature driven development.
- Make sure that your team complies; its your people who make it happen, and you strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
- Be known for your innovative products and people.
- Be accountable for navigating a primarily greenfield geographic territory, top of funnel activity and prospecting.
- Be accountable for getting it done right, fast, and without compromise.
- Ensure you consult; build out an account penetration model that encourages multi angle access into key accounts.
- Lead: reference site Program Management.
- Align overall value messaging targeted towards the chief economic buyer in target accounts.
- Develop and improve localized competitive positioning and messaging to enable the sales team.
- Coordinate and drive new business activities from start to finish.
- Coordinate: enterprise account executives.
- Guide: source and recruit only top talent.
- Secure that your corporation complies; focus on results relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Unified Process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Unified Process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Unified Process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Unified Process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Unified Process Improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Can the schedule be done in the given time?
- Think of your Enterprise Unified Process project, what are the main functions?
- What qualifications are necessary?
- How do you hand over Enterprise Unified Process context?
- What does verifying compliance entail?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- What are the costs of reform?
- Is there a strict Change Management process?
- How is the Enterprise Unified Process Value Stream Mapping managed?
- Would you develop a Enterprise Unified Process Communication Strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Unified Process book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Unified Process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Unified Process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Unified Process Areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Unified Process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Unified Process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Unified Process Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Unified Process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Enterprise Unified Process project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Enterprise Unified Process project team have enough people to execute the Enterprise Unified Process project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Enterprise Unified Process project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Unified Process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Unified Process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Unified Process Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Unified Process project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Unified Process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Unified Process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Unified Process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Unified Process project with this in-depth Enterprise Unified Process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Unified Process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Unified Process and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Unified Process investments work better.
This Enterprise Unified Process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.