Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ERP Cloud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ERP Cloud related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ERP Cloud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ERP Cloud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ERP Cloud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Do you prefer your ERP investment to be an up front capital expense, as is applicable for an on premises deployment, or an operating expense that is seen in a cloud based subscription model?
- Did the ERP you were evaluating have the capability to intuitively allow end users to build dashboards and make minor setup changes or did it require technical expertise to customize?
- Do you have in place a guaranteed minimum level of system availability for your on premise applications, across all of your offices from your internal and/or external support Teams?
- How are cloud services testing traditional thinking around control of data and guarantees of safety; to include ownership, access and rights that supersede failure of the provider?
- How are cloud services testing traditional thinking around control of data and guarantees of safety to include ownership, access, and rights that supersede failure of the provider?
- Which is the better deployment option for your organizations ERP and core data, a public cloud accessed by the Internet or a private network you manage?
- When thinking about the implementation and onboarding processes for ERP cloud, what role do third party oracle business or integration partners play?
- What happens when the Oracle Cloud Platform helps your organization accelerate delivery and open up the business to new possibilities?
- Is it better to move applications one at a time, or is it easier to move the core application ERP first, and have the others follow?
- What are the issues that would drive a manufacturer or distributor to consider moving from an on premise ERP solution to cloud ERP?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ERP Cloud book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ERP Cloud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ERP Cloud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ERP Cloud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ERP Cloud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ERP Cloud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ERP Cloud Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ERP Cloud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Process decisions: which organizational elements and which individuals will be assigned management functions?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Activity List: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to your organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has the ims content been baselined and is it adequately controlled?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the ERP Cloud project baseline?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a purchasing policy as to the amount of an order on which bidding is required?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess ERP Cloud project risks at various ERP Cloud project stages?
- Scope Management Plan: During what part of the PM process is the ERP Cloud project scope statement created?
Step-by-step and complete ERP Cloud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ERP Cloud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ERP Cloud project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ERP Cloud project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ERP Cloud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ERP Cloud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ERP Cloud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ERP Cloud project with this in-depth ERP Cloud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ERP Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ERP Cloud and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ERP Cloud investments work better.
This ERP Cloud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.